Dealhaven.us

Tzimot
New Community Member
67 REPLIES 67

Slmc1
Contributor
Contributor
Guess what??? After much dialogue with them they have cancelled my order AND refunded my money!!!
Login to Me Too

xxlproducts
Contributor
Contributor

I just received my refund from PayPal concerning the scammers, Dealhaven! I can only imagine many will be requesting refunds and hopefully PayPal has the legal team to go after these scum bags!  Seems Facebook will allow anyone to run a scam ad on their site. Even though it was only $50, I only wish I knew where they were! Because of them, I am leery about buying anything on a Facebook ad in the future without doing extensive research first! 

Login to Me Too

sampdo1
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I saw something I sort of wanted and immediately looked to Amazon because of this scam!!
Login to Me Too

DDD54
Even though I was eventually refunded my money for the purchase of an item they probably never had, in my opinion, this company is probably making money off of holding my money and thousands of other's money for the 30 days until I got reimbursed. A scam!!!
Login to Me Too

nan1nik

Do not buy from them even with PayPal, After going back and forth with Paypal and the company for three months I was refunded me half my money and Pay pal tells me its my problem to go after them for the balance. This company split my order making it like it was two seperate orders and they dont respond to emails and they refuse to refund me. Pay pal has had many complaints with this company and they should not work with companies that do not do right by the customers. I would never have purchased through this site If I wasn't guaranteed to be secure through Pay pal and paypal did not follow through. I have lost faith in paypal!

Login to Me Too

sampdo1
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed!!!

Login to Me Too

sampdo1
Contributor
Contributor

NO!!!! Not at all!!!!!  Do not order from them!!!

Login to Me Too

MHC76
New Community Member
Total ripoff. Waited 8 weeks and received small envelope with tiny silver star charm (I guess). Dealhaven customer service says send photo of package which I immediately had thrown away. Thanks to paypal for refund. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM DEALHAVEN.
Login to Me Too

sampdo1
Contributor
Contributor
God bless our teeny tiny hearts!!! I kept mine and the little plastic envelope for proof of what they sent.
Login to Me Too

Avabiki
Contributor
Contributor

Similar story here, purchase made 26th May 2019, although they are still replying to my e-mails with that 'item has been shipped and is in transit' standard reply. The tracking details are useless but they have sent them 3 times and once with a different web address. I have referred back to PayPal for dispute so hopefully we will get our money back. Good luck to everyone else, still not sure why they are still being advertised on Social Media! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.