Dealhaven.us

Tzimot
New Community Member
67 REPLIES 67

juggy777
Contributor
Contributor

how did you get the refund from Paypal? what step did you do?

I still dont have any shipping details from dealhaven..

regards

Login to Me Too

xxlproducts
Contributor
Contributor

I go my refund from PayPal also! Go ahead and file the complaint!

Login to Me Too

Bongo62
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem ordering 2 paddle boards and a knee brace. Thankfully I paid by Paypal so am about to call them for a refund. My bank will not refund the money until 15 working days have passed for the item to be delivered. My order number is not recognised as a tracking number and no shipping details have been passed.

Login to Me Too

VillageMusic
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I seen an advert for one of their products on Facebook and placed an order with them at the start of July. Lo and behold nothing's arrived, the tracking details don't work, and I've emailed 6 times but only got the same automated response saying someone will get back to me. Lot of nonsense. 

The company registered with PayPal is TREXCOM inc trading as Overstocked.us - I've emailed them too, but just got the same automated reply.

Seems like lots of people have been ripped off by these guys, but my Facebook and insta feed is still full of Deal Haven ads. FB and Insta maybe need to vet their advertisers better, and PayPal should help shut them down as soon as it becomes apparent it's a scam site.

Login to Me Too

Themission1
Same here ordered their water slide for my grand daughter ordered it in june 28 2019 have tried to call and have emailed them i have received nothing
Login to Me Too

robertsemperfi
New Community Member

I have purchase and order #4148 on 6-28-2019 in which a tracking #LA0GG0001209579YQ in which has been processed country of destination on 7-8-2019 and still have not received this order it 7-24-2019 the information is still the same and no updates on item whereabouts.  

Login to Me Too

mjlherbalife
Contributor
Contributor

Be very worried about what you're going to receive! I ordered a $40 Pain Relief Seat Cushion (on June 1) and today (July 24) I received a teeny, tiny piece of jewelry in the shape of a star that's less than 1/4 inch big, probably worth 1 cent!!!

Login to Me Too

mjlherbalife
Contributor
Contributor

Total RIP OFF!!! Ordered a $40 Pain Relief Seat Cushion on June 1. After numerous emails asking why it hadn't been shipped, they kept responding "overwhelming demand" for the item, it should be shipping soon. Finally notified it shipped July 1. So today, July 24, I receive this small, totally flat envelope from the Phillipines that felt totally empty. I took photos of it, of course. Cut the side open and there is a teeny, tiny little star piece of jewelry that measures less than 1/4 inch--probably worth 2 cents! I know this is from them because the tracking number matches. It says Jewelry on the Customs Declaration. Just got off the phone with paypal asking to have the charge challenged. I will never order anything through Facebook again--they're all crappy companies overseas. 

Login to Me Too

sampdo1
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Ugggg
Login to Me Too

VillageMusic
Contributor
Contributor

Ahh ok! I received that little heart too, I thought it might have been sent by Deals Haven but there was no paperwork. What a bunch of scam artists, I hope the credit card companies come down hard on them likr a ton of bricks! I paid by PayPal so opened and escalated a case, just waiting on the result.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.