Dealhaven.us

Tzimot
New Community Member
67 REPLIES 67

eladtur777
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem with them. They say they are out of stock and i asked for refund from them . No answer.
Login to Me Too

sampdo1
Contributor
Contributor
Today I received a teeny tiny little silver heart in a plastic envelope with the tracking info they gave me for the Stand Up Paddle Board. They are definitely a scam!!!! I wish I could post a picture.
Login to Me Too

sampdo1
Contributor
Contributor
Not at all!!!!
Login to Me Too

xxlproducts
Contributor
Contributor

BEWARE, STOP, SCAM! I can't believe more have not been scammed so far or posted their scam. I ordered a fishing net on June 6 and just received a small empty envelope from the Philippines with the tracking number they gave me back in June for my fishing net supposedly coming from Laos! I filed a complaint today with PayPal and I guess I'll wait and see if I'm out $50.

Login to Me Too

sampdo1
Contributor
Contributor
Check the envelope again. I bet there’s a teeny tiny trinket in there. I know two of us got those. PayPal will get your money back. It took a couple of months though. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Bhodi
Contributor
Contributor

This site is most definitely a scam site. I ordered this litter scooper, which is never sent to me.

I'm very happy I paid with PayPal, fortunately for me they refunded me.

Dealheaven have sent what appears to be an empty envelope, I haven't opened it yet but it probably holds the same fake Jewelry some other guys received.

They just sent an empty package so they have the track and trace code.

Beware!

Login to Me Too

sampdo1
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I could post a picture of the lovely tiny silver heart I received!! I thought it was an empty envelope as well. Let’s just say it’s the size of the keys I’m using on my iPhone.
Login to Me Too

Bhodi
Contributor
Contributor
I have just opened the envelope, and inside I also found a very small silver colored heart. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sampdo1
Contributor
Contributor
We would end up in jail if we tried something like this. I cannot believe how deceptive some people are. I guess we can enjoy our tiny hearts.
Login to Me Too

musbint1
Hi be worry you will never get what you have ordered I, they send me an empty envelope!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.