Dealhaven Scam

GIANTWEENERDOG
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order 6/2, have been getting the runaround, delays, etc, no package, finally filed a claim with paypal for a refund, now I see many others have been scammed, too. There is a facebook site about Dealhaven.us, what a scam it is...too late, alas, I never should have ordered from them! Now I wonder if paypal will give me the refund...if not, no recourse, I guess. They are bigtime scammers and should be shut down!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GIANTWEENERDOG 

If you filed for non receipt of item and the seller does not supply a tracking number then you 'should' hopefully get a refund.

Best not to buy from these Chinese websites in the first place, they are easy to spot.............

No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (which the despatch depot probably is) BUT they will ask for returns back to China at a cost nearly always more than the item is worth so not worth returning.
No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
No company address information.
Great items at 'bargain' prices ie tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GIANTWEENERDOG
Contributor
Contributor

Hooray, Paypal came through and I got a full refund today, after I filed a claim against Dealhaven for scamming me and not delivering! If you ordered from these sleazeballs, file a paypal claim, you will get a refund!

Login to Me Too

Anejay
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal have put in for a refund but their bank have refused so it looks like I’ve lost my money
Login to Me Too

smoreno37
Contributor
Contributor

Hi same happened to me and I claimed for refund through Paypal, provider didn't even reply to me, so after the 10 days Paypal refunded. True scam... I'm sorry, not nice, but I trust if you follow procedures it will get sorted.

All the best

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.