cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DeYuChengmaoYi

SOLVED
Contributor

DeYuChengmaoYi

I placed an order with this company on 12/4/19 and other than a confirmation # I have heard nothing and they do not respond to emails.  Has anyone had success with them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Advisor

Re: DeYuChengmaoYi

@kingstoncole 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Esteemed Advisor

@kingstoncole 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.

View solution in original post

New Community Member

I also purchased a Time curling iron on 1-2-20. I now realize this company is a scam. I'm trying to get my $34.98 back.
New Community Member

Same. I am trying to contact the company to cancel my order but I am una le to get ahold of anyone.
Contributor

I just received my order.... haven't opened it yet..took over a month, but it did come from China during the holidays. More communication would be nice.
Contributor

Re: <removed>

I fell for a Christmas scam entitled " from a website https://vvvhoo.com/products/christmas-last-day-promotion-star-wars-the-black-series-luke-skywalker-f... The website screenshot shows what they said they were selling....

FRAUD2.jpghttps://vvvhoo.com/products/christmas-last-day-promotion-star-wars-the-black-series-luke-skywalker-force-fx-lightsaber-%E7%9A%84%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC

This is what I actually received...

IMG-5311.jpg$3.00 toyIMG-5312.jpgEven says TOY!! Age 3+IMG-5315.jpgCheap plasticIMG-5314.jpgFRAUD!

Needless to say they are FRAUDS! If you see any of the following : vvvhoo.com | TYME STORE | <removed>

Contributor

Re: <removed>

This is exactly what I am going through right now. I tried to use the resolution center and it just errors out. I contacted the seller and they did respond and told me I got what I ordered and said how about I refund half....like this piece of junk is worth $20... very unhappy. It was for my sons birthday.
Contributor

This is a scam company.  They advertised ADULT hand laid Czech crystal boots with faux fur lining, for $50.  They sent childrens boots made out of felt covered in glitter, no crystals at all.  After weeks the seller approved a refund, but only if I spend over $20 to return ship them to China.  I shouldn't have to pay that, the seller should provide a return label.

Contributor

I ordered two Dancing Fish/cat toys. The ad showed it was from Amazingly Cat, which is a legitimate company. It was a false ad using the legitimate company's name. I received two stuffed fish, but they are nothing like what I ordered. I contacted Amazingly Cat, and they have no record of my order. While trying to figure out what was going on, I realized I never got an email confirming my order or one showing it had shipped. The package they came in has the following sender address: Jon - 2352 Bent Creek Rd - Auburn AL 36830. I am going to search for it to see if it is even a real address. Good luck to all who are trying to get your money back.

Contributor

DeYuChengmaoYi False Advertising.

Same exact problem here.  Just got my cat toys today (one-and-a-half months after order).  Just stuffed fish kickers, nice, but.  The Facebook add clearly showed motorized fish.  Bait and switch.