Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DeYuChengmaoYi

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

DeYuChengmaoYi False Advertising.

Same exact problem here.  Just got my cat toys today (one-and-a-half months after order).  Just stuffed fish kickers, nice, but.  The Facebook add clearly showed motorized fish.  Bait and switch.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: DeYuChengmaoYi False Advertising.

I'm glad you posted your experience, because now I know I'm not the only one. I am wondering if the ad you saw was called Amazingly Cat. I saw an ad when playing a game on my phone, and that was the name of the company. There is a legitimate company by that name. I contacted the company and they have no record of my order, which is no surprise. I am going to contact them and provide them with what little information I have. They really need to look into the fraudulent person using their name. The return address on the bag my fish came in is - Jon, 2352 Bent Creed Rd., Auburn, Alabama. If that address was on your package, please let me know, so I can tell the company that. I looked the address up online, and it is a gas station. I am going to place an order to the "real" Amazingly Cat", so my cats will have the Dancing Fish. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: DeYuChengmaoYi

What is recourse with this company that is accepting payments from PayPal?  I too placed a cat toy order on Dec. 23.  No product

no way to contact anyone for an answer.

Contributor

Everyone disput your transactions under “Item received not as described” .. and do a chargeback with your creditcard if that fails.

If they want item returned, Mark item for repair otherwise China Customs will reject anything originally made in China to be sent to China.

Return item through regular airmail with tracking. Not by courier.

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Highlighted
New Community Member

PayPal needs to stop accepting charges from this scammer!