Item Not Received Dispute

kingstoncole
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with this company on 12/4/19 and other than a confirmation # I have heard nothing and they do not respond to emails.  Has anyone had success with them?

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

kingstoncole
Contributor
Contributor

I just received my order.... haven't opened it yet..took over a month, but it did come from China during the holidays. More communication would be nice.

Login to Me Too

ULOV
Contributor
Contributor

I fell for a Christmas scam entitled " from a website https://vvvhoo.com/products/christmas-last-day-promotion-star-wars-the-black-series-luke-skywalker-f... The website screenshot shows what they said they were selling....

https://vvvhoo.com/products/christmas-last-day-promotion-star-wars-the-black-series-luke-skywalker-force-fx-lightsaber-%E7%9A%84%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AChttps://vvvhoo.com/products/christmas-last-day-promotion-star-wars-the-black-series-luke-skywalker-force-fx-lightsaber-%E7%9A%84%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC

This is what I actually received...

$3.00 toy$3.00 toyEven says TOY!! Age 3+Even says TOY!! Age 3+Cheap plasticCheap plasticFRAUD!FRAUD!

Needless to say they are FRAUDS! If you see any of the following : vvvhoo.com | TYME STORE | <removed>

Login to Me Too

LadySD1981
Contributor
Contributor

This is exactly what I am going through right now. I tried to use the resolution center and it just errors out. I contacted the seller and they did respond and told me I got what I ordered and said how about I refund half....like this piece of junk is worth $20... very unhappy. It was for my sons birthday.

Login to Me Too

LadySD1981
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to get the return shipping covered by paypal and I won the case. The website no longer exists but there are plenty of other ones when I google the item. You can win the case just have to follow the rules and wait about 3 months from the time you order it, get it realise its crap and start the claim and finish it. I ordered around the end of Christmas and just got my full return a few days ago. I got my return shipping almost immediately after I showed the receipt and provided tracking.

Login to Me Too

annaters
Contributor
Contributor

This is a scam company.  They advertised ADULT hand laid Czech crystal boots with faux fur lining, for $50.  They sent childrens boots made out of felt covered in glitter, no crystals at all.  After weeks the seller approved a refund, but only if I spend over $20 to return ship them to China.  I shouldn't have to pay that, the seller should provide a return label.

Login to Me Too

Iyeshu1
Contributor
Contributor

I agree that this fake company should pay for the return of a item that you did not order. The same exact thing happened to me! I purchased 3 lace front wigs and received Halloween type fake plastic wigs! They have found a loop hole in PayPal lacking system. Paypal needs a better system of shutting down these type of fraud companies! They need to do good business! These people are making a killing! I noticed that they sell lots of different types of products Nationwide beating Americans out of our hard earned money! Go through your bank for a claim not Paypal! They will come back asking you to return the item to China (probably another fake address) and we know that it is not feasible to send back a the postage high rates!

Login to Me Too

Manda11
I ordered a wig from this seller 100% human hair Lace front wig in the texture kinky straight . I was sent a 100% synthetic wig in a body wave texture . No lace . I have reached out to the seller several times to receive a refund . With no response I did some research . The seller uses a few different names . Aiwis wigs and better hair and aeewig . I also came across sown you tube videos about this company being a scam . Unfortunately I did not see all this before I placed my order but the website and products are misleading and inaccurate. I’m shocked that whoever this person is is still able to have a website and scan others such as myself . They run ads using others photos and use photos I have now seen an other websites . I have a claim with PayPal to get my money back but I believe this site should be shut down , reported and banned . I contacted the post office to report this . Reported as mail fraud and scam . I don’t know about you but I’m not letting this go . This person has scammed so many people!!
Login to Me Too

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

I also post warnings on Facebook, but I think they are deleted. But I'll keep doing it.

Login to Me Too

Jazzluvin
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning Sis,

I took have fallen victim to this scam, I will join with you in reporting on Facebook as well.  Thank you.  

Login to Me Too

Patboston
Contributor
Contributor

This company is truly a scam I am a victim of this terrible company I ordered wings that were supposed to be Brazilian hair turns out to be all synthetic very cheap synthetic at that I won’t give up either I will continue to report this online on Facebook and PayPal I hope I get my money back but if not this is a lesson well learned but I will try to help others. So that they won’t make the same mistake

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.