cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DeYuChengmaoYi

SOLVED
Contributor

DeYuChengmaoYi

I placed an order with this company on 12/4/19 and other than a confirmation # I have heard nothing and they do not respond to emails.  Has anyone had success with them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: DeYuChengmaoYi

@kingstoncole 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@kingstoncole 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
Highlighted
New Community Member

I also purchased a Time curling iron on 1-2-20. I now realize this company is a scam. I'm trying to get my $34.98 back.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Same. I am trying to contact the company to cancel my order but I am una le to get ahold of anyone.
Highlighted

I placed an order and just received mine..I sent over 15 emails with no reply from them. It’s very frustrating. it’s melted and obviously of what it stated. My first dispute was denied so I opened another. I am hoping I will win this one. Good luck!
Highlighted
Contributor

I just received my order.... haven't opened it yet..took over a month, but it did come from China during the holidays. More communication would be nice.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: <removed>

I fell for a Christmas scam entitled " from a website https://vvvhoo.com/products/christmas-last-day-promotion-star-wars-the-black-series-luke-skywalker-f... The website screenshot shows what they said they were selling....

https://vvvhoo.com/products/christmas-last-day-promotion-star-wars-the-black-series-luke-skywalker-force-fx-lightsaber-%E7%9A%84%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AChttps://vvvhoo.com/products/christmas-last-day-promotion-star-wars-the-black-series-luke-skywalker-force-fx-lightsaber-%E7%9A%84%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC

This is what I actually received...

$3.00 toy$3.00 toyEven says TOY!! Age 3+Even says TOY!! Age 3+Cheap plasticCheap plasticFRAUD!FRAUD!

Needless to say they are FRAUDS! If you see any of the following : vvvhoo.com | TYME STORE | <removed>

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: <removed>

This is exactly what I am going through right now. I tried to use the resolution center and it just errors out. I contacted the seller and they did respond and told me I got what I ordered and said how about I refund half....like this piece of junk is worth $20... very unhappy. It was for my sons birthday.
Highlighted
Contributor

This is a scam company.  They advertised ADULT hand laid Czech crystal boots with faux fur lining, for $50.  They sent childrens boots made out of felt covered in glitter, no crystals at all.  After weeks the seller approved a refund, but only if I spend over $20 to return ship them to China.  I shouldn't have to pay that, the seller should provide a return label.

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered two Dancing Fish/cat toys. The ad showed it was from Amazingly Cat, which is a legitimate company. It was a false ad using the legitimate company's name. I received two stuffed fish, but they are nothing like what I ordered. I contacted Amazingly Cat, and they have no record of my order. While trying to figure out what was going on, I realized I never got an email confirming my order or one showing it had shipped. The package they came in has the following sender address: Jon - 2352 Bent Creek Rd - Auburn AL 36830. I am going to search for it to see if it is even a real address. Good luck to all who are trying to get your money back.