Dayproud ... Should be names "Dayembarrased" , or maybe "Dailyliars"

bet555
New Community Member

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with the products you buy from us. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer an iron-clad money back guarantee.

We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us at (email removed) if you need assistance.

-----

Below is their response to my return request. 

Hi Bet555,

Thank you for contacting DayProud.

We are sorry that, in this case, you cannot return for a refund. According to our policy (https://dayproud.com/pages/refund-policy), we just refund when products are damaged during delivery or wrong products.

We hope you sympathize for the inconvenience.

Thanks and Regards,
DayProud Customer Support Team

CONTRADICTORY ? WHY DO WE LET COMPANIES DO THIS ?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

why are you so naive in believing anything anyone said?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @bet555,

I'm sorry to hear that the seller is not cooperative. Please take a look at this article for information about opening a dispute for Significantly Not as Described if the item is defective or otherwise different from the description. PayPal's dispute process supersedes the seller's decision if your purchase meets the requirements of Purchase Protection.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Teri68
Contributor
Contributor
Day proud victim here too And PayPal isn’t helping me get my money back.
Login to Me Too

ARazz
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, Day Proud is a scam. Based in China. Can't cancel an order before it shipped, can't get a refund, can't make them send the item, reported to PayPal and they haven't done anything or followed up with me either. Very bad vendor. Don't order from them.
Login to Me Too

ARazz
Contributor
Contributor
Finally received my order 5 weeks after it was supposed to be received. Took alot of emails and complaining to them and to Amazon and PayPal. Here's another reason I believe DayProud is shady... The purchase is not on my list of purchases under my Amazon account, there is no record of it now, and I am unable to write a review on the company website nor on Amazon website about it. So, we as shoppers are not reading honest reviews! If a customer has a horrible experience we can only post it on a page like this and not where most shoppers would look!
Login to Me Too

Richmondada
Contributor
Contributor
Ugh victim too and so mad as realized right after I hit send something was off and damn if I wasn’t right. No refund, no response and obviously the shipping label has been created. Fed up with DayProud and PayPal as they protect the company and not the consumer. How about don’t put in the response email the order has to go through customs and other traveling?! Second time this has happened and beyond frustrating!
Login to Me Too

TeacupNY
New Community Member

The bras will arrive but yes, no refund, I found out when I emailed them directly. I didn't know either but I did receive the bras after I placed a monthly dispute with Paypal. I received the tracking number and the package sat in Customs in California for a while. The bras are great though but yes, if it does not fit, you will lose your money, unless you can sell it to someone else.  They do not have a size chart, so I suggest taking a larger size.  I would by again if they give me a 50% discount for the 3 months I waited. They should sell through Amazon.

Login to Me Too

Persian362

I have experienced the exact same problem

I sent money thru Pay Pal

after reading all the unhappy experiences

I tried to cancel before paperwork to send out was complete

got lost.............

then got replys but nothing about what needed!

then Month of till delivery

Such a misformed product ,very cheaply made, straps way to long bossome ,small pads only covering nipple, while whole side of bossome hangsout  with NO material to cover

Login to Me Too

Mommasdream
Wish I had seen your review before I ordered. Has PayPal come through for you yet? I've filed a claim through PayPal against DayProud; any idea if they (PayPal) have refunded to anybody that ordered from these Chinese based bras?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.