Daylight Robbery / Advice

Mjjones89
New Community Member

Hi all . Basiclly posted a pair of Nike Jordan 1s off white trainers new on Depop . ( rare + expensive ) . Had contact from a buyer stating intrested etc etc. Exchanged phone numbers and contacted threw watsapp. Finally sent over my PayPal details and he sent the funds over as arranged . The delivery address was incorrect on PayPal as he stated as he had moved to London for uni and wanted then delivering there . I thought no issue?? He confirmed new 1 threw watsapp screen shot his PayPal home screen. Now they were sent and tracked next day signed for by his name and now his stating he didn’t receive them as he is Malaysia and not London and why did I send them there and saying there was no conversation like that?? Completely baffled now can’t get in touch with him . PayPal do not want to see our conversation threw watsapp and now saying it will go in his favour. Now I’m £760 out of pocked plus a pair of very limited trainers . What do I do help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mjjones89

For paypal seller protection you NEVER send other than to the Paypal registered address of the buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.