David and goliath

bambamflanagan
Contributor
Contributor

I now think that I know what it feels like to walk into the lines then just like <Removed> and <Removed> in a famous story little man taking down the big giant just a pebble well that's what I feel like right now feel like I'm standing on the ground looking up and all I can see is just everybody laughing you can't get it you can't do it these people stole my money PayPal stole My money I gave them cash deposit but you know what that's okay I got 72 hours from 4:00 today and I'll go in national with every Media company in the United States 17.7 billion a year revenue company holding $500 captive for 180 days at $500 came from my stimulus check I hand out from the government I really appreciate the government doing that because somebody like me have a wife that is 7 months pregnant I have a class a CDL I can drive an 18 wheeler and have a really good job make a good living and take care of us but at the time right now I have two expired tag tickets that I need to pay that's why I put that money on that account so that I could use it on my account that I have previously used prior to this and then all of a sudden when I put cash in my account oh there's a security issue so I can't use it I have all documents state issued IDs all the bank accounts and debit cards that I had all of my name everything I have proof of the cash deposit that I put in there I have the receipt for went to <Removed> with it well Giant you've met your <Removed> I see you now taking a big old giant company taking a dump on the poor nobody with a pregnant wife holding his money captive for 180 days cuz they're making these decisions based off of what what are they making these decisions based off of questions they ask me was supposedly public record in the past 10 or 20 years they had nothing to do pertaining to me and I said no to every one of the questions I didn't know the people I didn't know the cars but never owned this property and yet I feel that they are security test well where are they getting these security tests from and if they're so wrong like this all the time well I think it's time we had to change PayPal instead of holding your customers captive when I help him Excel I don't know food for thought

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bambamflanagan
Contributor
Contributor
The car that I was able to buy for $325 I wasn't able to get registered yet I wasn't able to get the tag on you know my name yet insurance anything because I had to get my license transferred over course I still haven't even been able to do that because PayPal has my money the other part of my check pay the hotel room that we were already behind you and then paid up on it some more so now we're sitting here bro the next day because PayPal has our money we wasn't able to continue doing what we needed to do to be able to get on our feet yeah PayPal sorry as hell
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.