Dash cam from. life-YIXIN

Sam123ter
New Community Member

Hello, As you know, I have ordered a product from this company and have received a fake product, and I was only offered a 20% discount from them. This is unacceptable since I payed good money for a product, expecting what I ordered a recurved a completely fake product. This is unacceptable for a company to scam their customers. The only discount I will accept is an 80% to 100% refund. I am a god paying customer and will not accept a product scamming me, if this is how they make their money. Thank you, and I am expecting a minimum of 80% refund.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Jonward1
Contributor
Contributor
hi wish I had read this first just bought what I thought was 2 paddle boards and relieved 2 sets of paddles advert shows how to put the boards together the bag they come in how to use them etc etc
Login to Me Too

Ruthnovella7
Contributor
Contributor
It’s been over a month I purchased a wig from them as well and never heard from them and the website is not even working again, please does anyone know who I can talk to
Login to Me Too

Unknown-Member
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal isnt doing anything to ban this seller. I received the "fake" dashcams and even tried to use them. They DO NOT WORK. They are USB dash cams that require a separate system to work.  You have to have an ANDROID head unit and plug into the unit to even use them. You cannot use them as stand alone either. 

PayPal is siding with the seller and requesting me to send them back. It cost $50 to send back the cameras and I am out the money. 

Complete scam and PayPal isn't protecting their customers. 

Login to Me Too

Sara2201
New Community Member
I’m pretty sure I’ve been scammed too. I’ve made a purchase yesterday and still hasn’t got any receipt from the website. All I got is the PayPal receipt with the name of the company you are talking about. Is there a way to stop my payment? Or ask for reimbursement?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.