Dash cam from. life-YIXIN

Sam123ter
New Community Member

Hello, As you know, I have ordered a product from this company and have received a fake product, and I was only offered a 20% discount from them. This is unacceptable since I payed good money for a product, expecting what I ordered a recurved a completely fake product. This is unacceptable for a company to scam their customers. The only discount I will accept is an 80% to 100% refund. I am a god paying customer and will not accept a product scamming me, if this is how they make their money. Thank you, and I am expecting a minimum of 80% refund.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

AM-Invest
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I had the same problem, did get  toy cameras. I did communicated this to PayPal and the seller.

But Paypal did not listen to my request like it should. The seller address was fake I dit communicated this to Paypal but they did not pay attention to my question. Is did provide the information since the beginning all photos and screenshots. And they did nothing about it.

Only winning time with late answers and ignore the things I did ask an communicated.

It was obvious scam since the beginning, they did wait pull so long the case  and did close it !! 

It is scandalous

Login to Me Too

RKParkes
New Community Member
I also paid for 4 x Ultra HD Dash Camera's that were clearly not what I received. Screenshots showed the camera's to be a 'Blackvue DR750S 2CH' Model, what I received is a cheap fake, not even UHD! Waited 3 months for them to turn up, emailed the vendor and was told they were held up due to Covid 19. Clearly a scam, advertised in $AU, then slug you in $USD!! They advertise the product as a high quality camera to get you sucked in, then sendcyou a cheap knock off!! Scammers like this need to be prosecuted and never be allowed to scam anyone ever again!! Will report this to Paypal.
Login to Me Too

tony5223
New Community Member

I was ripped off by the same scam . Raised a dispute with PayPal but the rejected it . Cant communicate with the seller at all . Pay Pal needs to stop all payment to this rip off merchant 

Login to Me Too

Jpppp
Contributor
Contributor
Payment was made to them 6 months ago did not reserve anything up to date this company is not for real it is a scam company!!! Paypal you must kick them of jour pay system!!!!!! Wil not use paypal again
Login to Me Too

Matt_2020
Contributor
Contributor
Same for me where can I see this site again as I can’t find it?
Login to Me Too

Sylexevo
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same here,

Paid 60 usd for a nice 4k double dash cam,

Received a 1usd cheap fake camera that didn't work,

So what was shown on the website is totally not what you get,

Seller ok the reimburse 10% to 20% of it,

This child man has to be banned,

I hope life will punish him right 

Login to Me Too

aRTe2020
Contributor
Contributor

And another one.  Order 4 cameras and got little toy camera like tings and 2 toy cranes!!!  Absolute scam.
Have reported to PayPal and will get a full refund now I have uploaded the freight docket.  Problem is it cost $45 AUD to ship the crap back to china.
Your life-YIXIN are nothing but scam artists.  Do not buy anything from them!

Login to Me Too

AM-Invest
Contributor
Contributor
I do not understand why Paypal do not block this impostor.
Login to Me Too

aRTe2020
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a dispute with PayPal and after 3 months I got all my money back.  However I had to pay to return the **bleep** cameras they sent me...
life-YIXIN are the scum of the earth - nothing but SCAMMERS.

If they were in Australia they would be in jail!
PayPal need to ban then NOW!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.