Dan Schulman CEO -where are you????

bill3375
Contributor
Contributor

Your resolution group is unethical and does not work for the buyer.  I paid for items did not receive all my items and was told I had to return 2 shirts or the vendor would not credit me for the 4 shirts I didn’t receive and your group agreed with this. Wrong, illegal. You are also told over and over again when a company is scamming your paypal users and you still ignore the cries of the people. Yet, you cash out 60 million dollars in paypal stock. Indecent!

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

cluelessinUS
Contributor
Contributor
The thing I learned (which is sad why the buyers should have to document so heavily).. is document.. document.. take SS and pictures of all items, transactions. The vendor just has to prove that they shipped something. If we have the proof: (their invoice, our order , and their confirmation of our order. Then when item received- take pics of the opening.. items and shipping labels. ( if you can take pictures of the weights of each item, as you order them.) Evidently, there were scams perpetrated by buyers against vendors. The scammer - vendors most from China, and appears India is following suit, against the people of the US and UK. We the buyers have to jump through hoops, in PP’s timeline, tho vendors don’t. But if you start a resolution case, and also a conversation with CS.. and keep it going, sending all SS and pictures.. then remind them, that if we ship returns and they help pay, they are also victims, other wise they are helping perpetuate (complicit in )this FTC / Federal / International scam /crime. My case was immediately changed to in my favor, and refund was received.
Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Wow, Schulman makes $60M? No small portion of that from scam transactions I bet. Dirty money, bad Karma Danny. Be careful crossing the street.
Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Schulman became CEO in 2014, no doubt he has done some wondrous things for PP since then, raising the bottom line. But at what costs, the various scams we are hearing about began under your watch, Danny; isn't it about time you do something? You are making money like no body’s business, and I'm sure you deserve it. But let's do something to help victims of scams.
Login to Me Too

bill3375
Contributor
Contributor

everything you wrote should be under the guidelines when disputing charges and returning merchandise, because you are absolutely correct.

Login to Me Too

bill3375
Contributor
Contributor

Dan Schulman keep cashing out millions of dollars of paypal stock as people purchase your overvalued stock. Meanwhile people are being scammed by PAYPAL when they are due a credit from a company in China who steals their money and you won’t listen and drag the issue for months and months. Maybe you are both scamming us.  You have been told for almost 2 years that NORACORA is scamming your users yet you won’t cut ties with them. You have been told they don’t send the customer the clothes they ordered yet I am still waiting 4 months for you to give me a credit but you get take 60 Million Dollars out of paypal stock.  YOU ARE A DISGRACE And I will make sure you and your company is investigated. You are not to big to fail! 

Login to Me Too

bill3375
Contributor
Contributor

On average Dan Schulman, the president of Paypal has cashed out Paypal stock every 43 days since 2003. His most recent transaction was August 24, 2020 for 4,955,750 million dollars.  So guess why it’s so hard to get any of our money back. The entire board is milking money from the stock as they artificially inflate the price.  As you put money in to invest, they take millions out, leaving nothing.  They create a company and make you think it’s like mastercard or visa who always takes the side of the buyer until the case is closed to their satisfaction. Not paypal, they try to wear you down so you give up constantly changing dates and rules.  I now believe they built this as nothing more than a bank for them to take money from us to get filthy rich, making sure you do not get your money back.  This is worse than a ponzi scheme or inside trading. I know they are breaking many laws just based on how customer service acts and answers your questions.  The US Attorney General needs to investigate Paypal.

Login to Me Too

bill3375
Contributor
Contributor

he’s spending your money that nobody can get back from the companies we are getting scammed from.  Paypal doesn’t care, they ignore you when you tell them the companies are a scam so is paypal knowingly ignoring they are making money fraudulently? That’s illegal. US Attorney General do your job and investigate the illegal practices of  NO-PAYPAL!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.