Damaged truck doors

DavidSII
Contributor
Contributor

I recently ordered two truck doors from a vendor in Florida. I live in Ohio. The doors were a special color and I searched on line for many weeks before I found them. When the doors arrived, they were damaged beyond use. Including shipping, the purchase was $650.00. I contacted the vendor and sent pictures of the damaged doors. He said they were able to access a database that would allow him to attempt to locate the same color of doors that were damaged since he would have access to inventories for all states. He could not find replacement doors in the color I ordered. I have pictures of the damaged doors and sent them to the vendor as well as the shipping company. The shipping company denied the claim stating that there was an agreement with another contract shipper that I would have to file a claim with. I called Paypal, initially and they said they don't deal with damages from shipping. I am very frustrated at this point. I used PayPal for buyer security. My purchase was damaged, the vendor has been payed and I am out $650.00 and have a purchase I can't use. Has anyone else had similar issues ?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.