Damaged camshafts

ALO604
Contributor
Contributor

I bought motorcycle camshafts from bobbgree_7 . The seller sent me pictures with the damage turned away. We messaged back and forth about condition and he clearly stated that they were in top shape. This was a lie.  I sent him back pictures showing the faulty areas of rust and pitting. I filed a dispute which I can't believe I lost. I'm a certified auto technician and I know more than most people about parts. The paypal people are obviously not qualified to make such a decision, they don't know what they don't know. How do I appeal this decision that I know as a professional engine builder they are wrong? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @ALO604 

Thank you for taking time out in using Community Forum as your means of communication with PayPal as our phone lines are currently closed due to unavoidable circumstance brought about by this pandemic Corona Virus (COVID19).  I'm sorry that your dispute was closed in favor of the seller, but no worries you can still reopen this case all you have to do get hold of our customer service representative since the option to appeal a case is not showing on your PayPal account because only CSR has the capacity to assist you in filing an appeal.  I know that you'll be asking as to how would you get hold of a customer service representative since phone lines are not an available options right now. Well, PayPal find a new ways to assist our customer and this is via Chat.  How does it works? Customer must login to their PayPal account and go to Message Center wherein they can find the Chat Support option in which you could interact with our customer service representative as they have the capacity to view your account. Once you get hold of the customer advise them that you want to reopen a case.  Just a heads up once a case is reopen we will just give 3 to 10 days (maximum) to present compelling evidence that can support your appeal so be ready for those evidence.  Hope that i was able to assist you on this matter.  Stay Safe and God Bless.

Login to Me Too

ALO604
Contributor
Contributor

I have looked all over. There is no chat link to be seen.

Login to Me Too

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @ALO604 

I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't able to find or have the chat option on your message center but may try this link and send us an email https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/contact-us . Email option can be found at the bottom part. 

***If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos.

Teddy25_0-1585819291532.png

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.