Damaged/Wrong Goods, seller refuses to refund.

ChurZy
New Community Member

I ordered two custom shirts from a Canadian site. The site ended up being a Chinese market that makes shirts. The shirts took 3-4 weeks to come to me. When I got the shirts, first of all they were wrong colour and print. I looked past it, and proceeded to try on the shirt and it tore in half. No I did not order a small size, I am a true medium and it ripped apart. I ended up feeling the shirt and it was paper thin. The shirt also had grease and black residue all over and it was brushing off on to my skin and my furniture. I tried filing a dispute once and it was closed. I tried again a couple days ago and the seller now wants me to return the items in original condition. Shipping to China is crazy expensive. I demand a refund. I am not sure why PayPal is letting the seller get away with this. I should receive my money back as these shirts are garbage. It was not what I ordered. Can someone advise me, or someone from PayPal help with this. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.