Dale <removed>

daleddouglas1
Contributor
Contributor

Several months ago  before Christmas I received an unsolicited membership to PayPal credit card.  I had recently moved to MEXICO so had the card sent to my accountant in Ft. Lauderdale where he accepts all of my mail.   We go over what has come in and destroy what is unsolicited.  At this point I was advised that I was approved for a PayPal Master Card.  I told my accountant to be looking for an envelope from PayPal and he could fedex it with other important documents.

He read through a stack of mail and came across one from a bank I had never heard of.  I said get rid of it because its most likely a credit card or application.  He took my advice and destroyed the envelope.  Several weeks later I paid for my weekly laundry and obviously didn't check because the charge went on the card I hadn't received.  I thought I had checked PayPal Credit.  Anyway months went by and I kept getting invoiced for $30.00;  I called and asked and was told it was a charge on my PayPal MasterCard.  How could that be, I haven't even received it yet. I thought it must be a virtual card where there is an account but no hard plastic to back it up.  Anyway after 3 months I agreed it had been my mistake in checking the wrong box and paid the amount asked for.   Then I get this credit for overpaying the charges for $24.53.  I don't know where PayPal found these clowns, but totally unprofessional and rude, contrary to PayPal's corporate history.  I asked for it to be credited back to PayPal, Nope can't do that. okay mail it to me, Nope you are in Mexico and we don't send international mail.  He finally took my routing and account number and would mail a check to my bank.  Get rid of this bank,, they don't serve PayPal's  interests  or those of their clients. For money owed me I would have expected a bit more courtesy, but was treated like someone from collections picked up the wrong line.  If it is too difficult for this fake bank to issue a check please donate it to any of PayPal's worthy charities. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.