DUOTONGGUAN

Alisa21
New Community Member

They have taken money out of my checking account which I did not authorize.  Has anyone had this happen.  It happened twice this year and many times last year.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Dean81
I ordered the little mechanical dog for my pup. It was $30 and I can't get ahold of them. The money came off my card through PayPal and I want it back. I have the order number and all that. I want my **bleep** or I want my money back
Login to Me Too

Tarchh
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the mechanical dog and got a hard plastic dog in its place. It’s A very poorly factory made lump of plastic that looks nothing like the dog I ordered. I haven’t been able to get hold of them either but I do have a case raised with PayPal and they are looking into it for me. I want my money back too and will fight as hard as I canto get it back!

Login to Me Too

1mima
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered, the mechanical dog also. They sent me a miniature stuffed puppy that does absolutely nothing. Then had the audacity to offer me 4 dollars and suggest that I sell it or use it. They are scammers!!!

Login to Me Too

kogima
Contributor
Contributor

pay pal needs to ban them they are making good money from us

Login to Me Too

WALAWGS
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying to get a refund forever.
Login to Me Too

kogima
Contributor
Contributor

you will not get it unless you return the cheap thing the shipping will cost more than the refund

Login to Me Too

tammytwin65
New Community Member
Me too, I got this two inch dog you get out of a quarter machine, and the nose fell off. Could not return it.
Login to Me Too

kogima
Contributor
Contributor

it's disgusting and its pay pals fault for still having them do business with them

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.