DONGGUANSHU

Liverpool-lily
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I didn't receive an item bought from these people & PayPal didn't award me my claim against them. I see I'm not the only person & it looks like it could be a scammer. Not sure what to do now? Thanks.
Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

johparoahw3ut
Contributor
Contributor
I completely agree with you about PayPal. Didn't you think that was the security you had when dealing with PayPal? What other reason to use them? I hate to say it.. .but it's not like this with the "A" team...(Amazon). What do you think?
Login to Me Too

Ace-6
New Community Member
I placed an order with them in April. Then I decided to cancel it. They wouldn’t let me even after they told me that they didn’t have my product in stock and it was rare. It was an above ground planter. Not rare at all!! I opened 2 claims with PayPal - both denied. Are they in on it too??
Login to Me Too

KimG2020
Contributor
Contributor
Wrong size, misrepresented Authenticity of shoe. Now they won’t send me the return info and are trying to appease me by offering 20% of what I payed. This is **bleep**! I want to return the shoes and get a full refund!
Login to Me Too

johparoahw3ut
Contributor
Contributor
That's the part of Pay Pal I don't understand, I thought they were here for us...the buyer. To make sure the companies stayed honest, so we don't have to worry about scams. If the company don't have what we want then we can get our money back! Right?
Login to Me Too

Poorme2020
Contributor
Contributor

Guys, lets all do this. Everytime you see a dodgy advert on FB, do a search for the same item to proof it is a scam. They usually rip off some legitimate website.  Then click on the top right corner of the FB ad and inform FB that this is a fraud.  If enough of us are doing this all the time, it will cause these scammers trouble to be blacklisted by FB algorithm.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.