DON'T USE PAYPAL-CHINESE SCAMMERS FOOL PAYPAY-YOU LOOSE YOUR MONEY

SCAMME9
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a plasma cutter machine from tosg $87.93, looked at listing U.S. addr in Houston (turned out fake) California Phone number (message only.

Said would ship in 4 days. After two weeks with a tracking number showing shipped, but USPS said was waiting to be received. I originated a dispute. After Two weeks of "looking into it" Paypal resolved it in favor of the scam seller showing a fedx tracking number that shows it was delivered-what was delivered from NJ was a little piece of sponge in an envelope-not a 25 lb machine. Of course Paypays live chat help is **bleep** no reply.no way to get a human by phone, no email no nothing. Even sent this information in their pop-up survey. In the end thank goodness I used my credit card, which has been notified in time t cancel charge.  AS soon as Covid allows courts to open here in Wash. D.C. area I will file a District Court case so paypal can pay lawyers to defend or not show and I'll get an easily collectable judgement.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.