DO NOT USE for business

GatorMM
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else feel like PayPal isn't your Pal? They've held on our funds based off of "trying to understand my business model. " Every time I call to speak to someone I'M ON HOLD FOREVER, THEY HUNG UP, they barely speak English and, sound like they're falling asleep. HOW ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS? OH! That's right their fees! We are in the middle of a pandemic. We can't afford to boost PayPal's bottom line and be lied to. There are also so many glitches ON THE PAYPAL SITE. The virtual terminal wasn't working after trying it three separate times! Not good! It said I need to submit documents and I clicked on it and it said I was all set hahahaahahah WTH! You'd think the more users(MORE FEES) the more they'd be able to pay for really good tech. I've paid a lot to PayPal for fees. WE ARE OVER IT. This has been a nightmare. After they decided that we should get our money we will be closing this account. Good luck to anyone doing business in this manner. NOT RECOMMEND.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.