DO NOT USE PAYPAL THEY WONT HONOR THERE POLICYS

Kdurham1
Contributor
Contributor
Save your time and money . Palpal is nothing but scammers that can't honor word and refuse to return money for order that was never shipped. The customer support is a joke . Time to start class action lawsuits
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kriscamfam4
New Community Member

Paypal is a joke.   I was scammed and they knew it  but would not  honor the payment protection.   Customer Service is a joke.   DON'T PAY WITH PAYPAL.  Agree it is time for a class action lawsuit. 

Login to Me Too

MAGDALENA26
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal just let me down a big time! Protecting crooks who are selling faulty stuff! Habe bought italian made feather duvet which supposed to be in featherproof fabric as certainly the label says that....after sleeping under, there were feathers totally everywhere...my pyjamas, hair, all over my flat and my duvet cover showed hundreds feathers poking through , seller was selling unfit product hasardous to health....I have send pic....and paypal closed my case! As product was ok.....where can I complain about paypal because I am not leaving it like that....now thinking who is scammer....
Login to Me Too

ckilla66
Contributor
Contributor

i also had problem i never received my order from SCAM SITE   DESCORSDAY   should of searched to verify trust worthy   ,this site never answered phone calls or emails for tracking info .when i filed accomplaint with paypal . I waited for responds been days ,still nothing delivered .than paypal post tracking info says this packaged delivered .010 lbs  for a set  8 chevy pistons actual 10 lbs  never delivered  to my home  i am home due to covid .

STILL NO-REFUND  you can mail a pile of **bleep** it would be ok with paypal  because they  DONT CARE THANKS FOR NOTHING .SPREAD THE WORD 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.