cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO NOT BUY FROM Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: DO NOT BUY FROM Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

I ordered a dress and it was billed to my account same day. 6/26/19. Haven't recieved anything yet. No tracking number or anything. Just sent message to them. We'll see if I get an answer. You can Google Orderplus. That's how I found them.
Contributor

I ordered veneers, they are a joke, I went to resolution centre, long story short! They went in favour of the company. I sent photos to paypal and have complained against their decision, but no response as yet. I am disgusted with the way PayPal has dealt with this. Hopefully they will reconsider their decision to go with this fraudulent company.
Contributor

I also purchased a hair straighter from CMH Network Technology Co Ltd that is defective and does not work ! I am so angry and furious . I emailed CMH Network Technology Co Ltd and they never replied to me . I contacted PayPal and disputed and they denied it. I lost $36 US. I'm so angry at PayPal for not resolving this issue . And at Facebook for allowing such fake advertisement . Very unhappy customer .
New Community Member

These cons apparently use multiple names. I ordered a pantsuit for 80 bucks from mostbeautiful1 the charge shows as SMHM Technologies ltd. avoid any sellers on Shopify. I paid for express shipping. Got nothing. More investigating their address shows as a house in Indiana, phone is a number in Louisiana and email is random jumbled up letters @ gmail. People need to get refunded. This is bs.