Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @DoreenR52, @Sjelli,

I am sorry to hear about that. If you did not receive the item or the item is not as described, you may open a dispute in your Resolution Centre. By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction. If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

To open a dispute:

- Go to the Resolution Centre.
- Click Dispute a Transaction.
- Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
- Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

atsadler
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a dress from this company on March 26, 1019. I have not received any shipping information yet  The current email in Pay Pal for this company is not valid.  How can you try to settle your dispute via email if it's not valid.  I opened up a case on this transaction and will escalate to a claim.  Just wanted to save the next person from all this hassle.

Login to Me Too

mhennigs49
Contributor
Contributor
Why is PayPal still letting this company. I'm going to file a claim as well but I can't believe if claims are already exist why let the company continue to use Paypal
Login to Me Too

Dibrown
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a dress from them on Facebook some cited went to I don’t have the site and pay through PayPal and it was awful and I use this email to contact them and never heard back. PayPal me just to get money from them and refund us because there’s no way to reach them and they put in no return information. Additionally they never said it was coming from China and it took forever. I wish I had seen this before I ordered

Login to Me Too

ruby61
  • I bought from Xi’ an Orderplus Network and the dress material is very poor. I have sent several messages and can’t get a reply on a refund.  Don’t ever buy from them!  But then, I see that there are others who feel the same way.😡
Login to Me Too

DoreenR52
Contributor
Contributor
The fabric in mine is ok, considering the price I paid; <$40. I wasn't expecting haute couture. It's creased, which is easy to sort out.
Login to Me Too

Mreanez
I bought 2 blouses and only got one of very poor material and very tiny. There were supposed to be 2 tops at $16 or so each. I GOT ONE only. 😡😡😡
Login to Me Too

ragdoll24
Contributor
Contributor

I have also reported them to Paypal. Will never ever buy from these people again. Wish I had read these reviews before I purchased my item

Login to Me Too

KimMC

I agree, Paypal should ban them from their site and not allow them to use them due to so many complaints and issues.  I bought $192 US dollars worth of clothes from them, it took over 6 weeks for delivery and came in 2 different shipments.  None of the clothes fit, they are all of poor quality, the arms and stitching unfortunately look like a child sewed them together.  I will not buy from this company again and I'm very worried I just lost a lot of money!!!!  I will never buy online again until researching a company first!!!

Login to Me Too

Bronco22
Contributor
Contributor
I was out $80. PayPal didn't reimburse after I submitted the dispute, then a claim! I received one of three items and it was halloween costume material, absolutely NOTHING like the photo!! Infuriating!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.