cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO NOT BUY FROM Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: DO NOT BUY FROM Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

I lost my money also. Seller agreed to refund $16.00 but I had to close my case with paypal which I did. Now they wont respond and when they do it is a standard response they send to everyone telling me how important I am to the company!!!!!

Contributor

They did the exact same thing to me and like a fool I closed my dispute, this is ongoing fom May so I guess I'm out 45 American approx 60 Cdn.
Contributor

I wish PayPal had warned me before they allowed me to complete my transaction.. im opening a case too
Contributor

They also go under the name Style Parise
New Community Member

The quality is bad and the sizing is all wrong. I wanted to return the items and they offered me a voucher instead which i declined. Finally, they gave me a return address and it's been a month since i have heard from them. They are refusing to give me my refund so i have now launched a report with PayPal. They own 2 brands Dollyalls and Omnimiss. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. 

New Community Member

Awww no I just brought from there and I brought a few items. How do I do a claim?

I’ve just ordered from orderplus & send them an email. PayPal is not helping either. Very disappointed.
Contributor

Re: DO NOT BUY FROM Xi' an Order plus Network Technology Co., Ltd

I paid $26 for Butterfly flip flops, $16 for a floral print shirt and $18 for another shirt. I ordered them at the same time and have received none. You can't get a hold of anyone by email or phone. Oh, wait, one email was replied that said, I quote, "I wish you receive your items soon."!!!!???? What do you mean you with?! I can't believe Facebook  and other domains keeps allowing this "company" to scam people.

Contributor

Hi I order quite a few items jewellery clothes hand bag spent over £100 pounds I placed order 22nd June 4 weeks ago could you please help X
Contributor

Do Not buy from *** as the billing address is ***

I brought many items

Same as all other customers i have tried to contact them as the items are poor quality and sizing is too small.

I have sent various emails and get no reply

Also one of the items is still pending shipment and this is since 23/6/2019.

Do not order from this sight you are asking for trouble. Wish I read the reviews

Robyn