cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO NOT BUY FROM Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

SOLVED

Re: DO NOT BUY FROM Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

Well good luck I filed a claim and after a month paypal says return the items to the sender and theyll give me a full refund.
What a joke !!!!!!!!!!!

return shipping will cost me $50 the items cost me 46.91 !
Paypal is full of crap ! Im closing my account.
They expect me to make a trip to the post office and pay shipping to send back trash these people sent me.
Ive already been conned and cheated and now paypal is putting the final nail in the coffin so to say.

New Community Member

So scared now that I ordered something from them. I never even purchased it through paypal, but mysteriously it went through. This is so wrong how they won’t give a refund! I for sure will be scammed just like you.
New Community Member

I ordered from them and got most of the things, but they are INCREDIBLY bad quality. Cheapest material imaginable. Worse than Walmart. More like Dollar Store. The dresses look NOTHING like the pictures.

Hi @DoreenR52, @Sjelli,

I am sorry to hear about that. If you did not receive the item or the item is not as described, you may open a dispute in your Resolution Centre. By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction. If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

To open a dispute:

- Go to the Resolution Centre.
- Click Dispute a Transaction.
- Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
- Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Contributor

I also made the mistake of buying from Xi An Orderplus. I have gotten email responses from them but never the same person twice. They tell me to take pictures of the items and send them to them. I explain taking pictures of the items wouldn’t make a difference. It’s the quality of the dresses that I am not pleased with. They also told me to contact the Resolution Response center if I have a problem. I tried that but there is no way to contact a Resolution center because it doesn’t exist.  At one point someone told me to return  the products to “Jimmy” <removed> Los Angeles CA. 90021  When I googled them and tried to find a phone number NOT to my surprise there is no business there!!!!!

I also would like to know how to get my money refunded. PayPal can you help?

Hi I have also ordered item from Jun and I haven’t got it, it’s already 3 months What’s the solution?
Contributor

I disputed this and still did not receive my money back. Mahya Tavakkoli

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BETTER BELIEVE IT, AYE??  OMG!!! ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED TO READ ABOUT IT.

I have just called DHL Express as Paypal sent me the tracking number for my goods that I bought through Berrylook....and they went "Ummm...we don't have a tracking number like that".   Alarm bells went off for me 😲

I sent an email to the seller.....still waiting.

Upon googling and found this heading come up first on "my search ....DO NOT BUY FROM Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd...  was a confirmation!

So my question is, if there are more customers with this negative feedback, why is the person/company still selling? Or allowed to keep selling? 

I will see what happens, if I ever receive my goods. Will keep all posted.

Thank you for sharing this. Helps with others going or have gone through your experience.

Contributor

Were you able to get any money back or return the items? I’m stuck in the exact same boat. They only shipped five of the seven items and the quality is so bad
Contributor

My item arrived this morning. When I contacted PayPal using their procedures, I got a tracking number and was able to locate my package.