Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

JaNaysia19
Contributor
Contributor
I just recently ordered something as well and reading these reviews I’m scared what I have ordered isn’t going to come or if it comes it’s not gone be what I wanted
Login to Me Too

Ani_22
Contributor
Contributor
So update, I actually got the package. It ended being what I expected. In total, it took three weeks for the order to come. So, it gonna take awhile for your package to come. So far, the item I got is holding up well.
Login to Me Too

Giuliano1974
Contributor
Contributor
Ciao anch’io ho ordinato una cover per l’iPhone 11pro il 16 gennaio 2020 ancora nulla! Ho provato a chiedere rimborso a pay pal ...
Login to Me Too

NettoLM99
Contributor
Contributor

Im sitting in the same situation , the advertised a product and sent a different one, same SCAM repeatedly from  same company  ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

Paypal is asking me to return the product to be able for a refund and from Im from it cost me around $150 dlls.

Whats in going on here!  so many complaints and they keep doing it through  PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

MrMJF

Robot vacuum cleaner delivered - has none of the features advertised in their promotional video. Soesn't work on carpets (!) and jams on the slightest obstacle on tiled floors. They want it returned to China for a refund - more than it is worth! Opened a dispute with PayPal and they have sided with the company for no refund without return. Now no futher option other than to close the case. Appalling service from both parties involved...

Login to Me Too

Sjelli
New Community Member

I ordered from them and got most of the things, but they are INCREDIBLY bad quality. Cheapest material imaginable. Worse than Walmart. More like Dollar Store. The dresses look NOTHING like the pictures.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @DoreenR52, @Sjelli,

I am sorry to hear about that. If you did not receive the item or the item is not as described, you may open a dispute in your Resolution Centre. By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction. If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

To open a dispute:

- Go to the Resolution Centre.
- Click Dispute a Transaction.
- Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
- Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

frechtoaster
Contributor
Contributor

I also made the mistake of buying from Xi An Orderplus. I have gotten email responses from them but never the same person twice. They tell me to take pictures of the items and send them to them. I explain taking pictures of the items wouldn’t make a difference. It’s the quality of the dresses that I am not pleased with. They also told me to contact the Resolution Response center if I have a problem. I tried that but there is no way to contact a Resolution center because it doesn’t exist.  At one point someone told me to return  the products to “Jimmy” <removed> Los Angeles CA. 90021  When I googled them and tried to find a phone number NOT to my surprise there is no business there!!!!!

I also would like to know how to get my money refunded. PayPal can you help?

Login to Me Too

Dedaralyas
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have also ordered item from Jun and I haven’t got it, it’s already 3 months What’s the solution?
Login to Me Too

Cyea
Contributor
Contributor
I disputed this and still did not receive my money back. Mahya Tavakkoli
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.