Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

kaykay007

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BETTER BELIEVE IT, AYE??  OMG!!! ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED TO READ ABOUT IT.

I have just called DHL Express as Paypal sent me the tracking number for my goods that I bought through Berrylook....and they went "Ummm...we don't have a tracking number like that".   Alarm bells went off for me 😲

I sent an email to the seller.....still waiting.

Upon googling and found this heading come up first on "my search ....DO NOT BUY FROM Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd...  was a confirmation!

So my question is, if there are more customers with this negative feedback, why is the person/company still selling? Or allowed to keep selling? 

I will see what happens, if I ever receive my goods. Will keep all posted.

Thank you for sharing this. Helps with others going or have gone through your experience.

Login to Me Too

Marieishak
Contributor
Contributor
Were you able to get any money back or return the items? I’m stuck in the exact same boat. They only shipped five of the seven items and the quality is so bad
Login to Me Too

DoreenR52
Contributor
Contributor
My item arrived this morning. When I contacted PayPal using their procedures, I got a tracking number and was able to locate my package.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

I am glad to hear that @DoreenR52!

Cristina

Login to Me Too

PaulSi
Contributor
Contributor
You've missed the point, Doreen. PayPal is promoting scammers. As soon as my complaint process is complete I'll be cancelling my PayPal account because the organisation is useless in supporting its customers in the face of irrefutable evidence that they are being scammed.
Login to Me Too

PaulSi
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry, Cristina, not Doreen. D'Oh!
Login to Me Too

Vinsoy
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a foldable Ebike from Taceral online and billed by Orderplus International Limited Inc. I made the purchase on January 9, 2020. On the next day, I learned from comments on FB that it is a scam so, I reported it immediately to Paypal. I asked for cancellation of my order but the store claimed that it is already for delivery. I was given a tracking number which cannot be found. Lately, I learned that it was actually delivered only on January 30, 2020. 

On March 5, 2020 my daughter received a delivery with the tracking number given by Orderplus. It was shocking since it only contained a brain game plastic camera toy. So technically, I did not get the item I purchased. I contacted Paypal through the Resolution but only given auto replies. When I contacted Orderplus, they ask for apology an offered a refund for lower price which was only a third of my actual payment. They also require me to return the item received back to China if I want a full refund which could cost more what I paid. And based on a testimony I read, it is also possible that they will not accept your package. Thus, the damaged done could doubled.

Paypal must close its account now before they could victimized other. I googled and discovered that there are already hundreds out there who became their preys. At the moment, we are combating a pandemic, the COVID 19 disease. But I realized that as a paypal subscribers or online buyers, we are likewise in danger against Orderplus pandemic and the like that robbed us of our hardly earned money. 

Once again, Paypal must act immediately if they are truly concerned about us, as they advertise in the Buyer Protection Program. CLOSE THE ACCOUNT OF ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED INC ASAP.

Login to Me Too

djwaking
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 3 dresses from Osbornee (which apparently is a company affiliated with this Xi'An OrderPlus). It took weeks to get the dresses and when they finally came they are terrible quality (don't look anything like the pictures) and too small. OK, I didn't expect high quality, but seriously these look like they screen printed a parachute. I also tried to use the email supplied to request a return/refund and received a mail undeliverable notice: there is no such email address existing. I tried 3 times, same thing every time. I have filed a dispute with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

lcrunden
New Community Member

I had the same thing happen. I ordered May 5 and paid through PayPal. Never received the order or any confirmation. Another strange thing....three days later, May 8, my credit card (that was my back up on PayPal) was used in Atlanta, GA for 5 purchases. I'm in the process of getting that refunded and had to get a new card. I disputed this order from Xi and Orderplus Network Technology Co. this morning. 

Login to Me Too

mercemore
New Community Member

Bought some stuff from them and I tought that it could not be as bad. Well it is. The material is cheap and not well made. Not like the picture. Trying to return the stuff but no return address and they say that they can't find my order when I wrote to them. I want to be fair and only return 2 out of the 3 items I bought as the other is destroyed already as I washed it before I tried it on and it did not stay in one piece. Want to be reimbursed!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.