Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

Almy55
Contributor
Contributor
I fell for this scam also. Wrong size and nowhere to return. PayPal needs to block payments to them! I’ll file claim.
Login to Me Too

Veromua19
I just purchased from this company and got a shipped confirmation today. Did you receive a confirmation and if so how long after did you get your package? I’m worried now that I’ve read all the comments. Luckily I only bought one too but for the price I could have made it myself. 😕
Login to Me Too

Candyb1
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah Why??????? Paypal I just did this
Login to Me Too

Bronco22
Contributor
Contributor
I 100% agree!! PayPal did not resolve my case with the company and I filed a claim. The company actually tells you that they will refund but their funds are frozen until you close the p as PayPal case. Stupidly I did. Never a refund!! Never heard from them again. PayPal did NOT reimburse. They were of no help to me. Frustrating to hear that Payal has had ALL of these disputes against this company. Wow PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Felix1506
Hi, I just bought an aquatic drone in that company, but I see that everyone speaks only of clothes, they already sent it to me, I already have the guide number, and already traveling to my country, I have doubt that they sent me because I bought a drone, I hope I don't get a piece of clothing. Cheers
Login to Me Too

sims521
New Community Member

Agree! Why does PayPal allow fraudulent sellers continue to do business on their platform???

Login to Me Too

ALee2
Contributor
Contributor

Xi' an Orderplus is a COMPLETE SCAM, I ordered 2 tops from them 2 months ago and have not received anything. PayPal  should not accept them. Or take some responsibility for the refund. I agree and am warning the public, DO NOT BUY from them!!

Login to Me Too

DoreenR52
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a two piece dress on 15 April 2019 and have heard nothing from them. Intend finding them on Facebook and posting on their site. How can I get a refund from PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Bridgo

Well good luck I filed a claim and after a month paypal says return the items to the sender and theyll give me a full refund.
What a joke !!!!!!!!!!!

return shipping will cost me $50 the items cost me 46.91 !
Paypal is full of crap ! Im closing my account.
They expect me to make a trip to the post office and pay shipping to send back trash these people sent me.
Ive already been conned and cheated and now paypal is putting the final nail in the coffin so to say.

Login to Me Too

Ani_22
Contributor
Contributor
So scared now that I ordered something from them. I never even purchased it through paypal, but mysteriously it went through. This is so wrong how they won’t give a refund! I for sure will be scammed just like you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.