Re: DO NOT BUY FROM Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

I disputed this and still did not receive my money back. Mahya Tavakkoli
New Community Member

Have you read this

"The current email in Pay Pal for this company is not valid"

before reply??

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BETTER BELIEVE IT, AYE??  OMG!!! ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED TO READ ABOUT IT.

I have just called DHL Express as Paypal sent me the tracking number for my goods that I bought through Berrylook....and they went "Ummm...we don't have a tracking number like that".   Alarm bells went off for me 😲

I sent an email to the seller.....still waiting.

Upon googling and found this heading come up first on "my search ....DO NOT BUY FROM Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd...  was a confirmation!

So my question is, if there are more customers with this negative feedback, why is the person/company still selling? Or allowed to keep selling? 

I will see what happens, if I ever receive my goods. Will keep all posted.

Thank you for sharing this. Helps with others going or have gone through your experience.

Contributor

Were you able to get any money back or return the items? I’m stuck in the exact same boat. They only shipped five of the seven items and the quality is so bad
Contributor

My item arrived this morning. When I contacted PayPal using their procedures, I got a tracking number and was able to locate my package.

I am glad to hear that @DoreenR52!

Cristina

Contributor

I ordered 3 dresses from Osbornee (which apparently is a company affiliated with this Xi'An OrderPlus). It took weeks to get the dresses and when they finally came they are terrible quality (don't look anything like the pictures) and too small. OK, I didn't expect high quality, but seriously these look like they screen printed a parachute. I also tried to use the email supplied to request a return/refund and received a mail undeliverable notice: there is no such email address existing. I tried 3 times, same thing every time. I have filed a dispute with PayPal.

New Community Member

I had the same thing happen. I ordered May 5 and paid through PayPal. Never received the order or any confirmation. Another strange thing....three days later, May 8, my credit card (that was my back up on PayPal) was used in Atlanta, GA for 5 purchases. I'm in the process of getting that refunded and had to get a new card. I disputed this order from Xi and Orderplus Network Technology Co. this morning. 

New Community Member

Bought some stuff from them and I tought that it could not be as bad. Well it is. The material is cheap and not well made. Not like the picture. Trying to return the stuff but no return address and they say that they can't find my order when I wrote to them. I want to be fair and only return 2 out of the 3 items I bought as the other is destroyed already as I washed it before I tried it on and it did not stay in one piece. Want to be reimbursed!

Highlighted
Contributor

I bought a dress, on Maxinina website, the order was carried out on 5 May and, according to their table, should have been from 5 to 12 days, in Europe, in Italy. But he hasn't arrived yet. Tracking says UNSHIPPED... 😞