DISO TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

JOchwo
New Community Member

First of all, I am so glad to have found this community!! I have suffered from being disappointed by the above merchant plus her accomplice, PayPal!

I ordered a very beautiful hoodie (I now doubt it would have looked the same in hand) online from a company called IDUN (that is what they describe themselves to be- according to PayPal, they are DISO TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED)- Technology company that sells clothes? hahaha!!

Anyway, I went ahead and ordered the hoodie for $49.99 on January 9th. The order instructions indicated that  I would get the product within 7-14 days. Guys, it has been over a month, I have not seen that item. I wanted to cancel the order, so I contacted the merchant asking for a refund through a provided email. I got a response that they shipped the hoodie, that was over two weeks ago. But the item isnt here (INFACT, I DONT WANT IT ANYMORE, I JUST WANT MY REFUND). I contacted them a couple more times without a reply!

I then decided to file for a resolution through PayPal, unfortunately, PayPal today responded telling me that the seller gave them information that the hoodie was delivered. When I click on the tracking number, they dont show where the hoodie was delivered to and when? In fact, I have cameras around my house and there is no evidence of any Courier company coming to my house of recent to deliver a package. This so called company is LYING, and unfortunately, I feel like the PayPal that is to protect me the consumer has bought into the lie, and is now an accomplice! 

I wonder why a seemingly reputable company like PayPal would work with not so straight forward, shady companies? I am extremely disappointed!!

My resolution is that, if I dont have my money refunded, I will close my account and never use PayPal again! Fortunately, there are many other similar options to the services that you provide. I just can not deal with a company that does not deal with the right people/company, one that does not protect the consumer!!

<Edited>

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

Deo4
Contributor
Contributor

"AT PAYPAL, WE PROTECT THE SCAMMERS... NOT THE BUYERS"

Login to Me Too

graeme78
New Community Member

thye keep telling me they have sent my item then direct me to hermes then I go round in circles and no way to contact the company other than e-mail

Login to Me Too

Shaykeija

Yes, I got scammed by these thieves also.  Got bait and switch.  Ordered one thing and got another,  They will give me a refund if I ship it back to china.

Login to Me Too

Deewal
Contributor
Contributor
I am waiting for a refund and have contacted paypal showing that the returned item has tried to be delivered 3 times to their address and been taken back to the post and still no tefund. Ive hounded paypal and also said it had a NSW address on it why do i have to ship to china and still nothing. SHAME ON YOU PAYPAL i want my $68 back
Login to Me Too

Deewal
Contributor
Contributor
Unbelievable 3 days ago I get asked to supply a con note from Aust post and im still waiting for it (on the tracking info for the return to China it says ive lodged an enquiry) today I get an email from paypal saying my claim has been denied $85 out of pocket. WHAT A JOKE PAYPAL GIVE THE BUYER OVER A MONTH GIVE ME 3 DAYS AND I WORK A HOURS WEEK. I AM INFURIATED RIGHT NOW
Login to Me Too

Deewal
Contributor
Contributor
After many messages and lots of uploads of proof last night I get a message from Paypal saying they are refunding my money I then asked them to investigate this seller due to everyone on here who have had issues and they are going to investigate. If you are having issues keep messaging paypal like I did and they might finally do something, this seller is getting richer while we sit here and do all the work.
Login to Me Too

Deo4
Contributor
Contributor

A PAYPAL-SCAMMER STORY

I got hooked by a SCAMMER advertising a product in facebook. Advertised a product but sent only an empty case. I informed PAYPAL that this could be SCAM. PAYPAL liased between me and the SCAMMER. The SCAMMER told PAYPAL to ask the buyer to return the product to settle the refund. And so PAYPAL instructed me the same. I concurred even if would cost me additional money for the shipping. SCAMMER refused to accept the returned parcel. And PAYPAL closed the case in their favor.

SCAMMER is rejoicing in victory. PAYPAL sided with them.

May you find PEACE in your CONSCIENCE.

Login to Me Too

MamaMel2

I ordered Christmas holiday-themed items on 11/30/2020 for Christmas Delivery. The items did not arrive until 01/16/2021 and were inferior in quality and broken (unusable). Based on their website full refunds are afforded for these reasons and the items must be shipped back at my expense. The address listed on the website and on the return address of the package is for Vernon, CA. When I submitted the return request, they told me I needed to send the items back to China. The postage would have cost me $80 for $65 worth of goods. I was willing to return them to CA address on the website or package. But they refused. I opened a dispute on PayPal. During the dispute, they argued the goods had to go back to China. I told them that if that was the case, then why wasn't that stated on the website? I do not order anything directly from China. They came back and offered 35% of the cost, then eventually 50% percent. I wanted the full refund I was entitled to. The principle of the matter is the deceit DISO Technologies uses. They are not forthcoming with truth and not willing to stand behind the products they sell. They deceive by not stating the accurate return process including address to China. I am disappointed in PayPal as they did not read my entire argument nor look at the evidence. They told me the company offered 50% and when I declined that, they said I needed to return the items to China. To make matters worse, the address I was given was written in Chinese. I cannot read or write Chinese. REALLY. PayPal seems to stick with its vendors and not its customers. They backed deceit. I guess the principles this country was founded upon are no longer valid - integrity, honesty, and truth. UGH. Now I am out the entire money. I will not pay $80 to ship worthless and broken merchandise to only receive $65. Buyer beware. 

Login to Me Too

glenn-gibson2
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered off an advert on Instagram i have not received my item or any communication from them at all.
Login to Me Too

Gkh11
Contributor
Contributor
I too put in an order for sofa covers however I decided to email them and double check that the option I chose would be correct for my lounge I specified exactly the option I ordered and exactly what my lounge configuration is. After 4 emails back and forth and they by this time I might add they had not packaged up as email was pretty much straight after order placed. Anyway the couldn't come back with 100 % confirmation kept blathering on about they think, it might and so on so I decided to cancel and asked for refund. Total cost in aud was over 50.00 and they offered 8.00usd as refund. I said no and filed a complaint with PayPal. We come to find they have 'accepted" the 8.00usd when I specifically told PayPal that I refused that amt and demanded ful refund. So I have sent another message to PayPal telling them this and that I was hoping they would not be complicit in such underhanded shonky dealings. So time will tell if they go back for remaining balance. Not at all impressed with PayPal allowing this company to get away with this.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.