DISO TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

JOchwo
New Community Member

First of all, I am so glad to have found this community!! I have suffered from being disappointed by the above merchant plus her accomplice, PayPal!

I ordered a very beautiful hoodie (I now doubt it would have looked the same in hand) online from a company called IDUN (that is what they describe themselves to be- according to PayPal, they are DISO TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED)- Technology company that sells clothes? hahaha!!

Anyway, I went ahead and ordered the hoodie for $49.99 on January 9th. The order instructions indicated that  I would get the product within 7-14 days. Guys, it has been over a month, I have not seen that item. I wanted to cancel the order, so I contacted the merchant asking for a refund through a provided email. I got a response that they shipped the hoodie, that was over two weeks ago. But the item isnt here (INFACT, I DONT WANT IT ANYMORE, I JUST WANT MY REFUND). I contacted them a couple more times without a reply!

I then decided to file for a resolution through PayPal, unfortunately, PayPal today responded telling me that the seller gave them information that the hoodie was delivered. When I click on the tracking number, they dont show where the hoodie was delivered to and when? In fact, I have cameras around my house and there is no evidence of any Courier company coming to my house of recent to deliver a package. This so called company is LYING, and unfortunately, I feel like the PayPal that is to protect me the consumer has bought into the lie, and is now an accomplice! 

I wonder why a seemingly reputable company like PayPal would work with not so straight forward, shady companies? I am extremely disappointed!!

My resolution is that, if I dont have my money refunded, I will close my account and never use PayPal again! Fortunately, there are many other similar options to the services that you provide. I just can not deal with a company that does not deal with the right people/company, one that does not protect the consumer!!

<Edited>

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

Brady23
Contributor
Contributor
I also was scammed by this company. I ordered nail strengthening gel and was sent some sort of fiber stuff that looks like some sort of gooey gel/slime. I disputed with PayPal and sent the website I ordered from with a totally different description and what they sent me. The package came from a CA address but they told me I need to return it to China!! I told PayPal this is a hardship for me as I'm high risk and do not leave my house. They will not refund my money unless I ship the item back to China. Lesson learned and the scammers win! So much for PayPal backing purchases.
Login to Me Too

Deewal
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same **bleep** stuff when I ordered the nail hardner, they offered 17usd when I paid 44usd ive declined and asked for a return address twice and no response im hoping paypal will step in but from what ive read I doubt it. I may need to rethink using paypal if I dont have buyer protection
Login to Me Too

Brady23
Contributor
Contributor
I finally received a return address for them in China however, they shipped from California. PayPal refunded my money after a lot of back and forth. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Vez62
Contributor
Contributor

How did you get Paypal to refund?

I shipped the same **bleep** nail hardener back to China as requested with a sign on delivery so they couldn't say they never received the returned parcel.  Now they just won sign the delivery, so its being held by the courier.   

I'm in Melbourne Australia, parcel was marked sent from a Melb. Suburb.... but still had to return to their China address.

Waiting on Paypal Assistant message to see what happens next.

Login to Me Too

Brady23
Contributor
Contributor
I would send all proof that you have to PayPal. The shipping information that you sent it back as well as the information that it was originally shipped from Australia yet you shipped it back to China. This company should be shut down and PayPal should stop partnering with them! If they hadn't accepted PP I never would've ordered in the first place! Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Vez62
Contributor
Contributor
I have uploaded pics of contents and postal bag and tracking to PayPal. Also uploaded pic of original packaging showing shipped from Melb but still no luck with refund. Makes it worse now that I have seen on Community that this Company is known to be a scam by PayPal already.
Login to Me Too

Brady23
Contributor
Contributor
I would actually call PayPal and fight it. Did you at least get reimbursed for the shipping back to China? This company is THE worst! Once I start I won't give up until I have my money back. Lol Good luck!
Login to Me Too

MamaMel2

PayPal sided with them in my case. I also don't want to stop until I get my money back, but based on their resolution center rules. PayPal's decision is final and they side with them. I will not ship back to china and waste money because they will refuse delivery and I will be out another $80 in shipping. Their business address is in California. That is where we should ship. They are a SCAM.

Login to Me Too

Brady23
Contributor
Contributor
Also, I never shipped back because I proved to PP that they shipped from California in the USA but wanted me to ship back to China.
Login to Me Too

Deewal
Contributor
Contributor
I too order from them for a nail hardener I ordered 5 received 9 all totally different to what I ordered the product doesn't dry. I did a dispute and I had paid 44usd they offered 17usd back I refused and have asked for a return address for full refund twice with no responce my dispute ends on the 11th of Nov im hoping Paypal will do the right thing once I ask them to step in which ill do next week
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.