DID I GET SCAMMED

TheHop2002
New Community Member

I ordered a Phantom RC Fighter 3.0 Land And Sea Remote Control Aircraft  from London Meichi Co. Ltd

on Oct. 1st paid for it through PayPal and have not received it or any notification from them since. I emailed them through PayPal and received no response and have finally had to file a resolution through PayPal for the product.

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

Egoonthefly
Contributor
Contributor
I'm thinking about talking to a class action lawyer about this and hitting them hard because this is BS. The latest one was a company in some remote Village in Taiwan or China hijack an American companies ad used it to try and sell their product the American company's product and then when you order it they give you a pos product from China thats worth about $0.10. I had a garbage **bleep** manager told me today did they could not waive the shipping cost back for an item I didn't order because I didn't research the seller good enough. I told the lame-**bleep** manager that you don't get a chance to research anybody you have to buy the product and then you realize everything's a scam after but he doesn't seem to understand that because he's an idiot
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.