DID I GET SCAMMED

TheHop2002
New Community Member

I ordered a Phantom RC Fighter 3.0 Land And Sea Remote Control Aircraft  from London Meichi Co. Ltd

on Oct. 1st paid for it through PayPal and have not received it or any notification from them since. I emailed them through PayPal and received no response and have finally had to file a resolution through PayPal for the product.

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

FRANCISLUCYTABB
Contributor
Contributor

this the reply I have had so far so I dont know yet if I have been scammed

Dear customer
Thanks for your support and concern on our store

I'm sorry we didn't help you  As customer service, we do not have the specific description of this product We will communicate with the supplier and ask them to provide us with the detailed description of this product  In this case we see you reading the details page of the website to help you

BT your order would be shipped out in about 5-7 days as there are thousands of orders recently we need some time to handle it  the tracking number will be emailed after shipment, your understanding and patience would be much appreciatively

If you have any questions else, please feel free to contact us

Have a nice day
Best regards!

Login to Me Too

icuOklaCity
Contributor
Contributor

This is the latest tracking information I have on my package, Wish i knew how to track it in the USPS system with the China Post tracking number I Have.. Either way I should know by tomorrow as to what was actually sent...

Number: LW772934576CN Package status: In transit
Destination:
Origin:
======================================
Powered by www.17track.net

Login to Me Too

icuOklaCity
Contributor
Contributor

Well  the answer is YES, even though I received a item, it was a $5.00 PoS item. Not anywhere close to what I order. And after reading the PayPal refund policy I understand how and why this company is still scamming people who use PayPal, 2-3 years later as one poster mentioned. It would cost me even more money to even try to get my money refunded by PayPal. 

Almost makes you wonder if PayPal is getting a cut on all the money scammed for its customers... 

Login to Me Too

Cribjoker
Contributor
Contributor

That was me that posted on how a company can still scam people after 3 years.. And yes right after writing my review on here some company did send me a confirmation E-mail from China saying my package is on the way.. Now i see from what you were saying it will not be what i ordered.. And never thought it was.. But only makes me think Pay-pal is in on it even more.. Magically they send me a E-mail right after i post.. Pay-pal has done nothing to correct, or refund my money.. And the company is still sucking people in on there scams but yet nothing is being done.. Greed goes a long way in life, but you can't take it with you when your gone.. Thief's will be Plunged into forever darkness in the end, on that boat ride to hell i'll make sure to flip you one last coin to sink your ship. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Ephesian
Contributor
Contributor
I too ordered the Phantom RC Fighter 3.0 and waited for a month. I received a hand sized cheap wired remote control plane called Airforce WarPlanes for 3+ instead. Trying to get this rectified is turning out to be a nightmare. PayPal website kicking me out or malfunctioning or they keep telling to contact the seller who of course won’t reply
Login to Me Too

Ibdisadf
Contributor
Contributor
You have to call the people at paypal. Even then they make it difficult to actually talk to a person. They know what is going on but makegetting help next to impossible. Paypal website resolution center is the absolute worst . Their support has really gone bad.
Login to Me Too

Ibdisadf
Contributor
Contributor
You have to call paypal. Theyre resolution center counts on you getting frustrated and giving up.worst site ever
Login to Me Too

mattcchambers
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, you were scammed.

I made the same mistake Oct, 5. I received a small junk rc car shaped  like a jet. There have been many posts on Facebook of others who were scammed as well. Wondering why PayPal allows this sort of thievery. I'm certain they have received many complaints.

Login to Me Too

Egoonthefly
Contributor
Contributor
I fell for the same scam the only reason I bought the landairsea vehicle was because I could use PayPal. PayPal offered me half of my money back I refused and told them I'm demanding a full refund because I didn't order that item and if you do a simple Google search you will see that this company is a mass fraud and I'm expecting a full refund and they said they were giving me a full refund.
Login to Me Too

Jpsiegelnj
Contributor
Contributor
I also got scammed and filed a dispute and they sent me a random item which arrived the day of the PayPal deadline so they could say they shipped me sow thing and PayPal closed the dispute. Now I’m out the money because PayPal didn’t protect me even though I asked them to step in
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.