DID I GET SCAMMED

TheHop2002
New Community Member

I ordered a Phantom RC Fighter 3.0 Land And Sea Remote Control Aircraft  from London Meichi Co. Ltd

on Oct. 1st paid for it through PayPal and have not received it or any notification from them since. I emailed them through PayPal and received no response and have finally had to file a resolution through PayPal for the product.

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

SHINee2008
New Community Member

I bought The World's Smallest Mobile Color Printer - BUY 1 (WITH PERMANENT INK CARTRIDGES and pay with PayPal at the beginning of the month and until today I didn't receive any email confirm the shipping or anything 

I sent an email to the seller I am still waiting for the answer.

Did anyone bought?

Login to Me Too

deborajoy123
Contributor
Contributor

I did too. Today I got what looks like a stamp don't know what to do with it. no instructions i wish I could find the ad.

Login to Me Too

Egoonthefly
Contributor
Contributor
You need to report it and don't allow PayPal to give you half your money back make sure they give you all of the money back. This company doesn't reply until you open a case and then they say whatever they have to say to shut you up so you'll get the case closed and then they send you the wrong product
Login to Me Too

Ephesian
Contributor
Contributor
What’s the most direct way to contact the appropriate PayPal department to start this fiasco? If you can point me in a direction I’d much appreciate it
Login to Me Too

Singitbig
Contributor
Contributor
I paid for the same on 18th October, nothing since and the tracking order link no longer works.
Login to Me Too

FRANCISLUCYTABB
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered he printers they send a packet with some bits of plastic in it so they can show tracking numbers

firstly it is a con have tried several sell with the same problem.

not only is it a con but what a waste of time and postage sending out rubbish stop it think of what they are doing to our planet

transporting rubbish around the world.

I will be intrested if anyone has ever got any goods that they ordered 

paypal refunded me infull for to orders but waiting on a 3rd claim they told me they are aware of the problem

so why not stop orders going throw ?????????????????????????

Login to Me Too

Cribjoker
Contributor
Contributor

Look at all these people all getting scammed by the same company or person with the same name.. Since 2017 people have been reporting these guys.. and there still going.. Wow.. I don't see any point in doing anything about it because whats the point.. if they cant fix things in just under 3 years then they are not going to fix it now.. maybe you all are in on it, its the only thing i can think of.. London Meichi Co., <removed> is the name thats scamming people.. I have lost all faith in shopping online now because nothing is being done.. 

Login to Me Too

Scott106
New Community Member
I ordered a mask for Halloween weeks ago contacted them via email they replied they were working on my order and will send a email when it shipped no email that it has shipped and no response their so called website doesn’t exist filing for a refund through PayPal why does PayPal allow this to happen with the same company over and over again. The only reason we use PayPal is because they are suppose to Guarantee the purchase. Pay Pal needs to start draining this so called companies bank account and block them from anymore business. And maybe file fraud complaint with US attorney Generals office because of the magnitude of the fraudulent activity.
Login to Me Too

icuOklaCity
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure, I was thinking I got scammed also but I had gotten a email with a tracking number. I'd checked the tracking number and it came up as "no found" . So I sent a email asking what was up with no information on the tracking number.  I got a reply aback a day or 2 later saying that the item had been shipped. So I check the TN again and sure enough it showed to be in transit. Just checked it again a few mins. again and it shows its' in the US and has left 2 USPS centers . Now if it is the item that we all think we order I can say, baut I should know in a few days once the package is delivery that is tied to the tracking number. Will update once I take delivery.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.