DESPERATELY NEED HELP

LamiaRaven
Contributor
Contributor

In my online banking app, it states that there were two UNAUTHORISED payments/withdrawals that I didn't do. A

'Payment Honor Fee' of $10.00 and a direct debit paypal of $38.60. Can you please refund me at least the $38.60 so I'm no longer in the negative? Much appreciated.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LamiaRaven 

Is there a record of the 38.60 transaction listed in your PayPal activity? If not, then you'll have to reverse it through your bank. The transaction wasn't done through your PayPal account then so you might not even be able to file an authorized transaction on it from your PayPal account. But who knows, perhaps customer service can find the transaction.

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

LamiaRaven
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker 

Cool name. No, it's in my Suncorp app. They weren't transactions I authorised, and I want a refund so I'm no longer in the negative.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LamiaRaven 

Thanks re: my screen name 🙂

If none of these are appearing in your PayPal account then either its computer error on the bank or something sketchy going on with your bank acct info. Information travels through the air these days so it can be grabbed and sniffed out by no-gooders by the off chance. If you have been in contact with both the bank and PayPal, it takes time for them to investigate these things and for you to keep on them. Unfortunately, no one in public forums has access to others' accounts to deal with specific account issues like yours. We can only direct you the way to go. Even the mods will tell you to contact PP customer service and your bank. Hope you get it sorted.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

LamiaRaven
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker 

I've tried to backtrack the payment, and I've contacted both PayPal and Suncorp. There's also a $40.00 pending value that's no longer in my bank account that I did originally so I could pay for my sister's gift. 

I tried transferring the 40 a couple days ago, and it was supposed to be in on the 13th. It's no longer in my bank account, but it's not in my PP account either. Help?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.