DENIED CLAIMS WITH PROOF

Temp20201204c
Contributor
Contributor
I filed 6 claims of unauthorized transactions 10 minutes after I saw on my PayPal. I was stolen $515.50 from 6 different organizations I DON'T KNOW, and PayPal denied my claims! I sent PROOF that I didn't authorize any of these, and requested to file disputes. Some of those disputes were DENIED. What the actual heck? That is so beyond unfair!! And there's NO ONE I can talk to!
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Debshew
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in a different country, had problems with a scam company, $150- from China, I had all the proof, I sent it to PayPal, I followed all the instructions they gave me. They continued to defend the Scam company. I ended up going to my bank and put in a dispute. Try that, and good luck
Login to Me Too

Temp20201204c
Contributor
Contributor

That's awesome, but the only problem is that I don't have a bank with PayPal. I have the Debit Card they use, and I get my deposits from work here, so I have no bank to help me fight this

Login to Me Too

Debshew
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, isn’t that interesting, I didn’t realise that you could do that. Can you set up a PayPal seperate using a account from a bank. Just for security. I have to say I’m weary of using PayPal on Chinese companies. I never get scammed, but my site was really well set up. My bank is onto it now, I sent them all the proof and they have deposited funds into my account while they check.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20201204c 

Contact options for Paypal at the moment are...

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky. (use the guest option if you can't log in).
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.