DELIVERY

HJ-V
Contributor
Contributor

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH DELIVERIES FROM CHINA?

I ORDERED A SWING IN APRIL AND IT HAS STILL NOT ARRIVED FROM THE SHENZHEN LIJUAN TRADING COMPANY LTD.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MamaZZZ
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered mine 4/13 and it just arrived on 6/25. It was a piece of cloth (no stitching, connection, etc) and some cording, which was not attached. There is no way to safely use this product as a hammock as it was delivered. I have initiated a resolution action as it was false advertising in the extreme.

Login to Me Too

HJ-V
Contributor
Contributor

MammaZZZ - I contacted them using the email address that was printed at the bottom of the order confirmation and they responded. They asked for photos and more information about what was wrong, which I sent. But I have not received my money back. PAYPAL has been absolutely USELESS. I keep getting the same answer ( from a written script I am sure ). Do not close your complaint with PAYPAL or they will never allow you to open a new one against the Shenzhen Liluan Trading Company... even if it is for a different problem. Good luck !! and yes, a total FRAUD.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HJ-V 

I'm glad it didn't turn up, stuff from China has very poor quality issues and no way would I put my kids at risk buying from them.

Pay more / buy in your own country / stay safe.

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.