Cute Cactus Cat Climbing Frame

PatriciaRT
New Community Member

I am wondering if anyone else on this site has ordered a Cute Cactus Cat Climbing frame from <removed> and either received or not received it.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @PatriciaRT,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

If bought an item and did receive it or received the wrong thing, I recommend reporting this through the Resolution Centre on your account. 

Here's how to open a dispute:

1. Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
  2. Click Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
  3. Click Resolution Center at the top of the page.
  4. Click Report a Problem.
  5. Locate the transaction you want to dispute.
  6. Click the radio button beside the transaction, and click Continue.
  7. Select the reason for your dispute, and click Continue.
  8. Follow the instructions on the page.

After you open a dispute, you have 20 calendar days to communicate with the seller before the dispute automatically closes. If you can't resolve the problem, you can ask us to investigate by escalating your dispute to a claim.

Here's how to escalate a dispute to a claim:

1. Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
  2. Click Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
  3. Click Resolution Center at the top of the page.
  4. Click View next to the dispute you want to escalate.
  5. Click Escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim near the bottom of the page.
  6. Follow the instructions and click Escalate to a claim.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

alyst
Contributor
Contributor

i opened a dispute because i ordered the cute cactus cat tree frame and in return, received 3 feet of green rope 3 months later. i opened a dispute and found out the co. is a known scammer in china... PayPal sided with them & didn't refund my money or offer info on how to return the rope, which came without any information, just in an envelope. this is a known scam that hit a lot of people & PayPal is siding with the scammer - i used PayPal & PayPal credit, but after this i'm not going to use PayPal again. also super hard to talk to an actual person at PayPal. horrible customer practices. argh. 

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I have seen others with the cactus issue. Known scammers in China just open another account and website.  PayPal can’t track every Chinese company and they know that. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.