Customer Support

LuccienB
New Community Member

I'm so frustrated, and even having a hard time conducting my business. This is due to PayPal freezing my BUSINESS account, over a $4850 "back rent" payment, which was explained in both, the invoice and the written explanation they required me to fill out. I am a real estate developer, and figured PayPal would know my transactions wouldn't be small.. I've had the account for YEARS and have several consistent transactions between, myself and the sender of the $4850... They've decided to end our business, and after such treatment, I could care less... However, they won't allow me to do ANYTHING but collect money INTO the account, only to freeze them too.  There's no word on what's going to happen with my funds, and no one taking calls. Whenever I call, I'm eventually told (by an automated system) they can't handle any calls AT ALL!!! With so many people unable to feed themselves, PayPal has chosen a heck of a time to ruin me. HOW CAN I SPEAK TO A LIVING, BREATHING, HUMAN EMPLOYEE!!!?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.