Customer Service

Cayleyemma
New Community Member

Well, apparently paypal has gone completely automated. I got a text from paypal giving me a temporary number to access my account only I did not try to access my account. i attempted to get a hold of paypal to report the situation and the automated text just kept confirming that they sent the temp number. There is no way to talk to anyone real. Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

gburke1
New Community Member

I purchased an item on July 21, 2020 and the company responded that the item had been delivered. I have contacted the company several time and the only response that I get is that the item was delivered. I contacted USPS and they said that the tracking number that the company have me doesn't exist and the the company that I was dealing with us a scam.

The transaction number is: 21228140XX776802. I have requested a refund and they didn't respond other than to say the item was delivered. I would appreciate any help that you can add. Might I suggest that they loose their abilities to use PayPal because USPS says they are a scam.

Thank you in advance

Greg <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.