Customer Service

corderro84102
New Community Member

I called PayPal when a 3rd party merchant charged my PayPal account $69.99 after I wrote to their administration and told them to cancel my services, refund me for for a class I never took, and cancel all obligations between me, my bank account, and that company 5 MONTHS ago. I called PayPal to ask why when I gave them documentation that I had told them all this, were they sending me requirements for documentation on the merchant's side! When I called I stayed on hold for 20 minutes, before I finally got a PayPal agent. That agent heard my case, then transferred me to another agent. I stayed on hold 15 more minutes before that agent took my call, and told me that she would enter a claim on my end, as a PayPal customer, that I don't have access to documentation from the merchant. Then she advised me to wait 5 days for a response, and ask if there was any other way she could assist me. Number 1, she could leave work, drive down my place and **bleep**. PayPal obviously doesn't need her. Number 2, she could actually resolve my case instead of escalating and escalating and blaming the customer instead of the merchant, and escalating and escalating. Number 3, she could apologize on behalf of the easily compromised, bad faith, no count company PayPal for holding me on the phone for 40 minutes without so much as acknowledging that this merchant did an injury to me by charging my bank account $69.99 5 months after I told their administration with documentation proving it, that I didn't want what they were selling. Just apologize and finish my case!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@corderro84102 

If you had a subscription set up and did not cancel it then obviously paypal would process the payment for you.

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@corderro84102 

If you had a subscription set up and did not cancel it then obviously paypal would process the payment for you.

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.