Customer Service not addressing FRAUD

SMarie1
Contributor
Contributor
Is there a representative from PayPal that addresses FRAUDULENT complaints? I send an email message to the Help Center and get an automated response? Does a Customer Service Dept exist??
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MartinRose3212
Contributor
Contributor
Heres the customer service number! [Removed. Phone #s not permitted] Any ammounts are accepted! (If youd like too bless me)
Login to Me Too

MHaynes1
New Community Member

Please reply with the number again, but spell it out or put it in code...one2 three  45 sixseveneight.  

Login to Me Too

richardjparsons
Contributor
Contributor

I had this in November, cutting a long story short, someone ordered something from Nike and paid for it with my Paypal details while I was asleep. After waking up to a text message from Paypal asking if this was fraud, I then got in contact with Nike and Paypal, where I was assured the payment would not be taken. Even though I got in contact with them several times before, during and after the payment was taken and I further attempted contact via their 'Vitual Agent' System.

I accumulated proof which was now mounting up, everytime a conversation was closed after hours to reply, screenshots of the denied claims and disputes, copies of the order and confirmations, but all fell on deaf ears as they were only an automated systems, I could never converse with a human. Finally I addressed Paypal on Facebook using the comments section of their page, and after additional messaging (again to an automated system) that has gone awry, and having reported it to the Financial Ombudsman Service and Action Fraud, mentioned the next corse of action would be reporting in to the Police, I appear to have my money back almost immediately.

Can't say it will be a definate fix, but seemed to have the desired effect!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.