Customer Service isn’t helping its customers when they nees help

aykut2410
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by a guy in Facebook.I opened a dispute but the costumer service denied the accusation.I can provide pictures and there are a lot op people who can prove I was scammed.I feel ver bad cause even the service doesn’t want to help me...

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@aykut2410

are you crazy?!! what are you doing business in Facebook for? that place is not safe to use (PAYPAL) LOL 😯😂

how did you get ripped off?

Login to Me Too

aykut2410
Contributor
Contributor
I was buying a game account
Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@aykut2410

a Game account that's understandable & it's very tricky!!

do you have the guy's messages?

& how did you guy's Transfer the sale?

did you just sent him the Money directly? there was no Sale protection in place?

Login to Me Too

aykut2410
Contributor
Contributor
Yes,I sent him the money sorectly.He has made a lot of legit trades and sales.He has vouches and he is a moderator of a big group for selling and trading.Right after I sent him the money he blocked me and kicked me out of the group.Was a huge shock for me.I feel bad and Paypal won’t return my money
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aykut2410

Did you send the funds using the family / friends option OR goods / services?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

aykut2410
Contributor
Contributor
Family and friends😖But it’s not my fault.It was set as default on my phone while using paypal.I saw it after sending the money I understood what a big mistake that was
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aykut2410

Then my original reply stands.

If you funded it via a card then contact your card issuer and 'see' if they can help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

aykut2410
Contributor
Contributor
No,I think I should leave the scammer.Don’t want that dirty money back.Also I am shocked how the heck can grown up people who have families amd raise children steal money.That’s ridiculous.I contacted paypal and won’t do anything else.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.