Customer Didnt read the entire post

DavidPaige
Contributor
Contributor
I recently between 300-500 worth of name brand purse to a lady and in the post if you scroll down under condition I put used/ good which means worn but still usable now she is claiming that they are torn and said I lied about the condition.l and that they are fake. Now she is trying for a refund what is your view on this. Is it her negligence of not reading the entire post
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DavidPaige 

Well if its 'torn' i would not think that was 'good' condition.

However what you or i think is irrelevant its paypal that makes the decisions.

As paypal never see the actual item sent then they make a judgement call, they tend to favour the buyer BUT the buyer has to return the item back to you first (trackable) at their own expense before you have to refund.

But don't do anything now, wait till paypal tell you what the result of her claim is.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DavidPaige
Contributor
Contributor
The thing is they are not torn they are just a little worn. She is just not happy with condition. Under PayPal policy she can complain or dispute that it wasnt descripted accurate. The items are still usable she just isnt happy about them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.