Custom Information Technology CO.LTD

Temp20201221c
Contributor
Contributor

I've been in a dispute with PAY PAL  for a while.I sent them all the info they ask for and they return with even though this company sent me baby dolls that looked NOTHING like they advertised they look like an unborn fetus ,Pay Pal DENIED my claim said because the material was similar that I had no case .We're talking about over $400.00 for Christmas gifts ,I wouldn't give these to any child,in fact I showed one to one of my granddaughters she's 6 ,Said it was creepy.So NO PAYPAL don't work for us guess they work for Custom Information Technology Co.LTD.I'm sure this will either not post or they will remove it quickly.Have a good Everyone stay safe.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

jlf_aka_jlc069
Contributor
Contributor

I have issues with this company also I ordered a halloween projector It took them over a month and half to get it to me. Once it came it was Not what I ordered. I did a dispute and the company offered me a $20 refund through paypal. I said no I would ship it back for a full refund, mind you it was ordered from this CA company. So they finally agreed but said I had to ship it back to China...What?? I did not order from China and would cost me $60 to ship it back and I only paid $40. This company is a scam beware buyers!!!

Login to Me Too

Barb990
Contributor
Contributor
I’m going through this right now! This company needs to be reported now so that, no one else would go through what we are going through, let’s save others from this spamming stealing company! Let’s report this company to the news! Who All with me??
Login to Me Too

Temp20201221a
New Community Member

They appear to be crooks. I have never received these dolls,but it sounds like I wouldn’t want them anyway. I HATE to be ripped off. I bought these (Waldorf dolls, $75.) through PayPal so I could have a recourse. Very Disapointed in PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Barb990
Contributor
Contributor
I am disappointed at PayPal as well! I talked to someone and told them, I trusted PayPal to protect my Money but they failed this time! Also, I told them why do they deals with company like them one who beat people out of money, and send them anything but not what ones order off theirs site! They go to other stores to get items and the items are not what are posted on theirs site! It’s a shame how people steal from others, but one thing I know that, Jesus Christ is the vindicated when people does this kind of unjust wrong behaviors! God sees and knows all!!!
Login to Me Too

Barb990
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same problems right now! This company sent me three of the same dolls for $315, and they were nothing like I order nor what my grandbaby wanted and picked! PayPal still have resolve my cancellation, haven’t return my payment, and I asked them to cancel the order that took 14 days for one of the dolls, 16 days for second one, and the third one came week after the second one, and all three were the same identical dolls nothing like what I order on this company site! All, I can say, God do not like ugly, and God’s word said, Thous Shall not Steal!!!
Login to Me Too

daisy6217
New Community Member

I bought clothes back in October 2020     The company refused to help   and  Paypal were of absolutely  no help at all. Very disappointing of paypay

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.