Custom Information Technology CO.LTD

Temp20201221c
Contributor
Contributor

I've been in a dispute with PAY PAL  for a while.I sent them all the info they ask for and they return with even though this company sent me baby dolls that looked NOTHING like they advertised they look like an unborn fetus ,Pay Pal DENIED my claim said because the material was similar that I had no case .We're talking about over $400.00 for Christmas gifts ,I wouldn't give these to any child,in fact I showed one to one of my granddaughters she's 6 ,Said it was creepy.So NO PAYPAL don't work for us guess they work for Custom Information Technology Co.LTD.I'm sure this will either not post or they will remove it quickly.Have a good Everyone stay safe.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Heatherqueen
New Community Member

I had this same problem they will not refund money back to my account and is telling me to send the product back to an invalid address. 

Login to Me Too

Barb990
Contributor
Contributor
I’m going through the same as you all right now! PayPal just pulling my leg! I have wrote and called them so many times, letting them know it’s not right that they let a company like them beat and steal customers money not right! And it a payback day one day for stealing and beating people out of money
Login to Me Too

Temp20201221b
New Community Member
I am going through the same as other customers. They are asking me to send info after info. How can we report this to BBB
Login to Me Too

Sunnysally
New Community Member

I recieved my order from Custom Information  Co Ltd. Technology.  The tops are poor quality. I want to return merchandise and be refunded the $71. Suggestions appreciated 

Login to Me Too

Barb990
Contributor
Contributor
I am going through the same thing right now! I order three dolls and took 14 days to receive one of the wrong incorrect doll, second one was the same as the first doll receive week or two after, and just received the third doll last week the same doll, so I have three of the same dolls that look and are nothing like I order and seen in this company website! My grandbaby was so hurt, sad, and disappointed when she seen the dolls, she helped me put them right back in theirs packages! God do not like ugly! This company is a fraud, spam, and stealing from people and customers! So wrong!!!
Login to Me Too

Lovadi_55
New Community Member
I am going through the same as you, I place an order for a doll, on Nov 19th at night, but right after a ordered I found out that was an scam page, and the product they are selling are not similar with the pictures they showed, I call them right after the order and no body answer the phon[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] I thought they were close already, but I email them immediately saying that O want to cánselas my order, as they said in their wabeside, to call or email them to cancel or change the order. so I called today since 9 am PST till 7:31 pm and no body answered !! Call my credit card account to see if the charge was clear, no it was pending, but bank couldn’t stop the payment, then I called PayPal to request to cancel de order, again no answer, I did the transaction as a guess, I don’t have a PayPal account, till today that they were requesting me to open in order to be helped, just send a note, just after I send the message to PayPal, Custom Information technology CO.LTD send me an email with the shipping confirmation !!! I don’t know what to do now, maybe wait to see the doll, and place a dispute in my credit card account !! I hope they can solve the problem after all !! Please let us know if you guys have a good news about your disputes
Login to Me Too

Barb990
Contributor
Contributor
I’m going through this with the same company and with PayPal! I should have listen to my husband not to order from this company but I didn’t know what I know now! My granddaughter collects dolls and I wanted to make sure she gets the dolls she asked me to get her for Christmas, but it was and still is a nightmare for her and me still!
Login to Me Too

Jenniferalldrin
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me I cancelled order in November 2020 same day as I ordered. I e never got anything. They agreed to cancel my order through email. Still fighting to get my refund. Credit card company sided with them and PayPal won’t help me. Have you got yours resolved?
Login to Me Too

Jenniferalldrin
Contributor
Contributor
I just got took by this company also for dolls. Except I cancelled my order and PayPal won’t help me and my credit card company sided with the merchant. Like WTH? I never got any merchandise! This company must be stopped. I can’t even believe PayPal let’s them keep an account open to keep ripping people off!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.