Cusotmer service with Disputes

bevans2
New Community Member

Anyone else think the customer service with disputes suck? I totally had a customer false advertise a product. Sent them pictures of the item I received and the item that was posted to see the difference. Took almost 2 months with no repsonse from anyone. THen they finally send me an address to return the item overseas and the address was anot a legit one and of course no response and no refund. Can't seem to talk to a live person. What's the point of a guarantee if the customer service sucks so bad and you gave them every bit of proof.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

jtat16
Contributor
Contributor

The absolute worst customer service I've ever seen. I bought a product I didn't receive for $90...the seller offered to refund me $5.99 to satisfy the dispute, and the website keeps telling me "something went wrong" when I try to respond to this insulting offer. I'm now at 30 hours since I started a chat with PayPal with no response, no help, no phone number to call. I'm officially done using PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.