Crocschanel

nherthum
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone ordered Croc shoes from the website Crocschanel and received their order?  I ordered twice, paid using paypal and never received my merchandise.

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

Djb10
New Community Member
I ordered 2 pairs on November 28th. Still waiting. I have filed a complaint.
Login to Me Too

Brandysue0921
Contributor
Contributor
After nearly two month I have been issued a refund which is pending. They offered 10% discount and I told them I wanted my item shipped today or ALL of my money back. They stated they are issuing a full refund. I emailed every two weeks. I also filed complaint with Better Business Bureau and my credit card/PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Murielle-Cote
Contributor
Contributor

I have placed an order December 13-2020 and did not received anything yet. They also later on send me a code for a 20% off on another pair. I told them that I will use it only if I receive my order.

Login to Me Too

ampwy
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered a pair on Dec 19 and have not received them. I have had the same email correspondence everyone else has had but I have had no charges occur on my Paypal or credit card account.  I will assume I "got lucky" but would like to find a way to report them so that more people don't order from this scam.

Login to Me Too

Brandysue0921
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a complaint with better business bureau. Also, check your payment method. It stated they would not charge until the item shipped. They charged my credit card the day I ordered. I was able to get my refund thankfully.
Login to Me Too

BethRose
New Community Member
I am having the same issues as everyone here. I am going to open a case with the BBB as well. I have already escalated my case with PayPal, hoping to get my money back soon.
Login to Me Too

tabby9612
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this same issue! I ordered on 12/15, same issue as other people, I received an email stating that it was being processed, then shipped, then one advising on the shipping delay due to Covid19 on 12/19. I have emailed the company & got 2 responses the first 2 times, which both were basic, almost automated responses giving me a 10% refund. But they never answered my questions in my emails, and no refund has been made. Now they just won't answer my emails. I am in the middle of my dispute. So I'm hoping I don't have any more issues. Lesson definitely learned. 

As for this company's contact info if you google the address they list. It is a Whole Foods Market in West Hollywood CA. What a scam! 

Login to Me Too

ElaineDabney13
New Community Member
I ordered Dec 3 2020 and still haven't received my order. They offered me the 20% coupon then 10% back. I've emailed them repeatedly and asked for a full refund. They said no cause my "order" has been processed. The last email I got is they are checking with their shipping company to find out whats going on. Yea no further communication unless I email first.
Login to Me Too

Welcome15
I never received mine either. Won’t be using that website again
Login to Me Too

nell215
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a pair of crocs on November 7, 2020. Monthly since then, I have contacted customer service and they have said "just be patient." At the very end of February, I received a shipping notice, but the tracking indicates the USPS has been notified, but is still awaiting the item as of April 5, 2021. I tried to reach costumer service today (April 5, 2021), and the website is gone, and email bounces back.

DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

The BBB is aware of this company, and it's fraudulent practices.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.