Criminal activity

Temp2022022n
Contributor
Contributor

Dear all,

A few month ago I purchased a TV online. I used paypal to conduct this transaction. When I realised that this website is set up by thieves I reported this case at my bank. I have not received the item. I also reported this case at police. I made a money dispute here at paypal. However, they said I need to speak with my bank. I spoke with my bank and sent me to Paypal.  To sum up, I do not have money and I do not have TV. Bank is not able to give me a refund and paypal does not care about the customer. Does anyone can help me and tell where to report paypal ? I thought thet have some protection plans for customers but as we see they do not. They care just about they own profit + supporting such thieves ! It is ridiculous they do not check such fake companies. And then.. when a customer has a problem - they just do not care ! The worst service ever.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp2022022n 

Well did you actually open a paypal dispute???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp2022022n
Contributor
Contributor
Obviously… but they stated that Paypal paid my bank… so they do not Have anything for me lol
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp2022022n 

ok but if you opened a dispute with your bank or card issuer first then you negated your paypal buyer protection unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.